Chapter Thirty-Two

I head home feeling tired and restless. For the next who knows how long, I just lie on my bed, doing nothing. No, that’s a lie; I was counting how many dots were on my ceiling. But since I got bored of that, I’m just laying here knowing I have to make up a bunch of try out dance moves and such, but I just can’t get myself to stand up and work at it. I know I’m lazy. Not as lazy as Shikamaru though, right. I hope not.

Anyway, I’m not exactly sure why but I was kind of expecting Sasuke to break into my room again like he’s done for the past week or so now. It’s been such a, uh, what’s the word?? Natural occurrence that it would a surprise if he didn’t come, which is what’s happening right now.

I yawn and before I know it, I’m asleep.

-*Sasuke*-

I ignore the girl in front of me, even though her voice is utterly disturbing. “I can tell you about Sayuri”

I look at her; she’s still smiling. She grins as I turn to face her; “well, now that I have your attention; let me introduce myself”

When I don’t answer, she continues; “I’m Uchiha Misaki, nice to meet you”

-*Sayuri*-

I wake up my annoying alarm clock and Sakura screaming up the stairs. I stuff my face in my many pillows, hoping the annoying sounds would go away. Unfortunately, they don’t and Sakura’s voice just gets louder as she enters the room.

I could just hear her rolling her eyes; “Come on Sayuri, you can’t lie in bed forever! Remember you have to give us our tryout cheers today”

I let out a muffled sigh; “I will”

She sighs, but I could tell she was smiling, I don’t know how, but I just do. I roll over and notice that she was already gone and my alarm was still going. I sigh and shut it off. In the end, I didn’t see Sasuke.

Not that I’m sad about that or anything. Uh, anyway! I still have to make up a dance or something for tryouts. Sigh

~*~

Fortunately, I was able to make the cheers in time, and now it’s been a week. Tryouts are today and I need one more judge. TenTen’s busy with her family’s business. Hinata can’t come because she’s too shy around cheerleaders or anyone popular. And Naruto’s an actual soccer player, plus he like Sakura so he’ll pick favorites. Sigh, this is soo hard.

It’s after school and tryout are about to start, I scan the field for a possible judge; my eyes land on Kakashi-sensei, but then again, he probably wouldn’t even pay attention.

Neji would be good, he doesn’t pick favorites, but then again, he does tend to be strict. I think, he looks strict anyway, and he’s pretty strict to Hinata even though they’re cousins.

Shikamaru would probably fall asleep, and Kiba’s too much of a playboy. Great, now my only real choice is Sasuke, and I really don’t want to have to talk to him today. After all, he didn’t even come over; not that I wanted him to; that would just be weird.

Feeling defeated, I sighed and made my way over to Kakashi-sensei, which wasn’t exceptionally hard, you know there were just too many fangirls surrounding the whole freaking field, you know that’s not hard to get through, it’s really easy you know. You better have noted the sarcasm there.

-*Sasuke*-

“You don’t seem happy to hear of me, why is that?” she asked; looking curious.

“I didn’t think anyone survived the massacre” I said, not letting my guard down. You never know, she could be lying.

“All the more reason why you should be happy” she mused, still smiling.

I sigh; “I have things to do” I start walking back to the changing room when she grabs my arm. She quickly lets go, noticing my glare. She wasn’t smiling anymore, if she was, I’d be surprised.

“Anyway, I wasn’t lying when I said I know about Sayuri; you do want to know about her right?” I turn to face her again, “Ahh, so you do. Well, my sources tell me that her parents abandoned her. They said they’d be back; they never came. They left her in front of the orphanage, in the rain, well, not exactly, but she waited for them in the rain”

If they abandoned her, they why did she cry when her mother died?

“Don’t tell me you feel sorry her!” she looked mad, almost like she wanted to kill Sayuri. “She thinks she so damn special, always getting whatever she wants, even if she doesn’t even want it” she scowled.

I looked up to the field where Sayuri was still trying to learn to play soccer. I smirk and turn to go inside. “Don’t misunderstand, I don’t feel sorry for her”