Chapter Six

After I was done packing I was called down for dinner. There I had an actual family dinner with the Harunos’.

I decided to tell them that I did indeed have a cell phone, and that TenTen was the one who got it for me.

They weren't mad; they just wanted to share numbers and such, in which I allowed.

So anyway after dinner, I went up to bed. Of course I didn’t actually go to bed.

I stayed up texting TenTen till about 10pm before actually going to bed. You would think rich people homes would be fun, but it’s really not, well not right now anyway.

~*~

Again, I was late to school, and once again, I did absolutely nothing in Economics class. I mean really, I seriously almost fell asleep, that is how boring the teacher is, he didn’t make me feel like reading, and I always feel like reading when I’m bored. And believe it or not, but it’s actually worse doing his work. You will literally drop your pencil or pen, or whatever and fall asleep before you even realize you were in class.

Now I would skip, but then, the librarian would suspect something if I come every day first period. And on plus side, as long as I ace his tests, I get a C, how awesome is that?!

But anyway, enough about that, I’m on my way to math, where I have TenTen and Sasuke, Yay.

“Hey” I turn and find TenTen walking next to me.

“Hey, when’d you get here?” I ask, walking with her to pre-calculus honors.

“I've been here. Anyway, how’s Sakura’s house?” she asks smirking.

“It’s actually not that bad” I say. She’s the only person I've told about the whole me being an orphan thing. But I suddenly feel like a whole lot of people are gonna know now.

“Really?” she actually seems surprised; probably thinking I would say ‘ugh, pink’

“Yeah, better than I thought anyway” I say as we enter the class, automatically getting to work on the problems on the board.

“Wow, never thought that would happen” she whispers to me as she actually starts her work, for once.

After about ten minutes, we went over the problems; I ended up getting them all right, as always, and so did Sasuke; Shikamaru didn’t even bother raising his head from the desk.

Seriously, I don't see how he got in here, he doesn’t do anything; I know he’s a genius and all but he’s just so damn lazy.

~*~

“Sayuri!”

I turn around, seeing Sakura jogging to catch up with me.

“What’s up?” I ask, as she catches up with me.

“I was wondering if you want to come with me to cheerleading practice” she says smiling.

“No thanks, you know I don't cheer” I say, resuming my walk to the library.

“But, Sayuri, you would really help us with our choreography” she pleaded following me. I sigh, noticing the door to the library a few feet away. “Just once, please” she continued pleading.

I sigh again, and turn to face her, “When is it?”

She squeals, “Right now” she pulls me toward the gym

“Sakura, you know I have tutoring” I said trying to overpower her super strength.

She stopped, turning around to give me a weird look, “why do you need tutoring? You're, like, super smart” she says, her free hand on her hip.