Chapter Seven

“Sayuri, guess what?!” TenTen says excitedly to me about a week since I had been helping the cheerleaders with their practices.

“What?” I ask, typing up my essay for class, on a computer in the library.

“I know who likes you” she says grinning.

I look at her, “really, who?” -_-

“You don't know?” she asks, raising an eyebrow.

“No I don't, if I did, do you think I would ask?” I ask, going back to my essay.

“You are so slow; Sasuke likes you” she says smirking. But of course the smirk vanishes into thin air as I explode into fits of laughter.

“Omg, that is rich!!” I wipe nonexistent tears from my eyes, and look at her raised eyebrow.

“I'm serious, Sayuri, he likes you” she says looking convincing.

“No he doesn’t, TT” I say, finally going back to my essay after that oh so nice entertainment issued itself to me.

“If he really doesn’t like you then would he really stare at you in all the classes you have together? You know what they say about guys, if they stare at you for more than two seconds they're definitely thinking something” she says sitting forward in her chair, totally convinced that most popular guy, Sasuke Uchiha likes me; me, on the other hand, is not to easily convinced by such lies.

“And you know what they say about anyone; if they stare at you for more than one second, they are stalkers” I say slowly, going back to typing.

“Fine, I’ll prove he likes you, I'm throwing a party tomorrow, come and you’ll see” she says crossing her arms over her chest.

I sigh, and save my essay, not forgetting to send it to the teacher, “if you're throwing a party then I'm not going” I say, standing up from the computer, after shutting it off.

“Come on Sayuri, it’s my party, you love my parties” she says pleadingly.

“Sorry TT, but if any popular is going to be there, it might as well be Sakura’s party” I say exiting the library to go home.

~*~

“Hinata, where are we going?” I ask the quiet purple haired girl, who had put a blind fold on me and was currently taking me somewhere for a surprise.

“We’re almost there, Sayu-chan” she says quietly.

I sigh and start tapping restlessly on the seat, until I heard her voice again, “We’re here, Sayu-chan”

“Finally, can I take off the blindfold now?” I ask tugging at the itchy piece of cloth.

“U-uh, not yet, Sayu-chan” she says guiding me somewhere.

I sigh and wait, I couldn’t see a thing, normally I would at least see a ray of light, but now all is black.

“Can I take off the blindfold now?” I ask tugging on the cloth again.

I felt a soft tug on my hair, as the blindfold was taken off.

“Thanks” I say, looking around a dark room. “Where am I?” I ask to no one in particular.

“In a closet” says a male voice, it was pretty close.

“Who are you?” I ask, looking around as my eyes begin to adjust.

“You have a lot of questions” said the voice.

“Who are you?!” I ask, getting more panicked by the second.