Chapter Sixteen

Sasuke finally decided to leave me alone and go home. He decided to go through the window so as not to go through the fangirls, aka the cheerleaders. After that, I immediately locked the windows, yes you read right, I locked the window! I really don’t want him coming back. Him coming back would mean major annoyances for me, and I could actually pop a vein, which would not be good.

About a few minutes after that I finally realized I had to go to work, so I began getting ready. I haven’t been working as much since I got adopted by the Harunos’. Frankly, I kind of actually like it; I get more free time to myself.

After that, I raced out the door before Sakura or TenTen could stop me. There I noticed that Sasuke’s fancy car was gone. Huh, he must have come all the way here just to drive away…

I shrugged it off and headed to work before I get yelled at for being late. I arrived right on time, thank god; Yuki could be very scary when she wants to be.

It was decently filled at the Café today so I could probably get a break, though I’m not sure. So anyway, I quickly went to go change, and by the time I came back, the café was one person more than it was before. Though I bet that one person could make me want to leave right now. And guess what, I’m right.

Oh why, oh why did it have to be Sasuke?? Couldn’t it be someone else, like Shikamaru or someone who won’t bug the hell outta me?! Jeez, I’m really starting to think the universe hates me.

“Oooh, I call dibs on the hottie!” said one of the other waitresses, the one who was supposed o leave once I got there. -_-

But anyway, that works better for me, now I don’t have to worry about him. Or do I. Hell, I don’t know.

I worked my shift like I usually do, but I kept feeling like someone was watching me, you know that sixth sense sort of thing. I knew it was Sasuke, but I just couldn’t help but feel all jittery, I absolutely hate when people stare at me.

~*~

After my shift, I felt like I was about to collapse, all that walking everywhere. But once I got outside, I instantly began to regret that I didn’t bring my car. Why? Well, because it is currently snowing, hard.

I wrapped my jacket tighter around myself, trying to keep warm. And so, I began walking home, practically stuffing myself into my jacket.

I stopped for a minute to unfreeze my hands when all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I was about to elbow the person and escape but was interrupted by said person whispering; “relax, it’s me”

I really need to control my blushing! “W-who’s me?”

My face heats up hearing his deep chuckle, “A little slow aren’t you?” I pouted as he spun me around to face him. Damn it, it is Sasuke

And he totally ruined the moment by smirking, “Oh no, you are not dragging me into this!” I exclaim, pushing away from him and back into the unbearable cold, no exaggeration. Okay maybe a little, fine, a lot. Are you happy now?!

“So you don’t want a ride home?” he asks motioning to his fancy black car. He was smirking and watching me as I stared at his car. Heated car, or freezing outside. Ugh, fine!

I huff and walk to his car; he opens the passenger door for me and I slide in, pouting. He quickly gets inside, turns on the car along with the heater and started the somewhat long drive to Sakura’s house as well as mine. I can’t believe I’m actually doing this…