Chapter Two

"Sayuri, you are not average, no matter how many times you say it, you are not average, I mean, you are the only person I know that doesn't like one of the populars" TenTen says randomly one day.

"Where did that come from?" I asked driving home with TenTen. Today was my long awaited off-day, so TenTen is making me go shopping with her; she says I need something sexy for Sakura's party on Friday, aka tomorrow.

"Who do you like from the populars?" she asked, ignoring my question.

"Wait, Hinata likes Naruto, she doesn't like one of the populars" I said evading her question also.

Ha, take that TT.

"Actually, Hinata also kinda likes Kiba" she said in a low whisper.

I gasped dramatically, causing her to try and shush me. "She's cheating on Naruto!!" I practically screamed.

"They're not going out" she said -_- "Yet"

"Yet" I repeated grinning.

We stopped at a red light; I looked out the window and saw a nice jet black two door Lexus IS 250C. I just gaped at the fancy car. TenTen looked over for a second before scowling.

"I won't be surprised if you see Sasuke" she says; I gave her a weird look, and looked back at the car. I gasped, Sasuke was staring at me.

~*~

We pulled into the mall/shopping complex.

"Now, let's go find you something sexy!" she said and pulled me into the huge building. I groaned and followed.

There were all sorts of different stores; there were a bunch of food stations also.

TenTen continued pulling me toward a store, while I kept sighing. She finally stopped at an OK looking store, what I mean is, the store wasn't all pink. She pulled me into the store and immediately started handing me clothes.

Sigh.

~*~

"You are the pickiest person ever!" she says slurping her slushy.

I rolled my eyes, "well, when you show me ugly outfits, of course I'm not gonna want it" I said and popped a chocolate cookie in my mouth.

"Whatever. How do you eat that and never get fat?" She asks eyeing my sugary snacks.

I just grinned, "I work it off" I said simply, "plus I have kinda high metabolism" I said dipping my cookie in my ice cream then eating it.

"Humph, fatty" she says huffing, we both laughed. Although. I'm not too sure why I laughed; that sounded like an insulting statement.

"Come on, let's go back" she says getting up to throw her trash out.

"But I'm not done yet" I whine childishly.

She smirked victoriously, "Ha, that's what you get for buying soo much food with my money" she grins.

"Not really your money, you didn't make it nor earn it" I said shrugging while dipping the rest of my cookies in my ice cream for later.

TenTen just rolled her eyes, "whatever, just come on"

We tossed our trash away with me keeping my ice cream and cookies, and proceeded to look for interesting shops.

"Did you really have to bring that, you know you're not allowed to bring that into the store with you" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well when you wouldn't let me finish, I had no choice, and I simply was not going to throw it out" I said eating another ice cream covered cookie. Though right after the cookie entered safely, I just happened to run into someone. That someone just happened to be the number One playboy in all of KHS, Inuzuka Kiba.

"Well, hello, I don't believe we've met" he says holding on to my waist, "The name's Inuzuka Kiba, what's yours?" he asked with a confident smirk.

I blinked a few times, not fully understanding what just happened, "uh...Sayuri"

His smirk widened, probably thinking I was nervous around him. Suddenly I felt a cold wet sensation on my chest area. Apparently he felt it too cause he immediately let go of me, allowing me to continue my fall to the ground that was interrupted.

"Dude, I just got this!!" I looked up at his completely destroyed white shirt. Seeing as I was eating chocolate vanilla swirl ice cream and cookies, his shirt was pretty bad.

I sighed as TenTen pulled me off the ground, then I noticed my ice cream on the floor.

Of course, where else would it be

I looked back at Kiba to see him trying to rub the ice cream off his shirt. Behind him I noticed the lazy genius Shikamaru Nara, and Uchiha Sasuke, also with Mr. Blunt Hyuga Neji (aka TenTen's crush).

Sasuke was staring intently at me, not like I would know, I was too busy trying, and failing, to get the sticky ice cream off my shirt. At last I sighed, giving up and deciding to just take off my shirt. Not what you're thinking by the way, I have a tanktop underneath.

Though the guys obviously didn't know that; they just watched with wide eyes, thinking I was actually taking off my shirt. I'm not a slut, I don't do that.

I folded my shirt and put it in an empty bag. I picked up what I could of the spilled ice cream and threw it away.

Someone will find the rest later.

I stared at them in turn before walking away, flashing a peace sign, "PEACE!"

TenTen rolled her eyes and followed me as we went to resume our shopping.

~*~

"TT, my legs hurt, can we go now?" I whined for the millionth time since we met Sasuke and his groupies.

"I guess" she says looking unsure.

"Yay" I said practically running to the exit of the mall. She just rolled her eyes and followed me.

We walked out into the parking lot and found her silver convertible almost immediately.

She ended up spending the night at my house trying to help me pick an outfit for the party on Friday.

Last time I checked, I didn't even agree to go.

How did that happen?

Whatever.