Nobody Can Win

Drista stands there, in front of the adults in her homeland/s. She stands there, mask discarded. Her face is clear, and easy for all to see. Her eyes are lighter than Dream's, more of an emerald to his grassy green. She has a light dusting of freckles across her face, barely even visible. Her hair is long, and a lighter blonde opposed to her brother's.

She stands there in front of the adults, laughing, with tears streaming down her face. But she's not laughing out of joy. No, her laugh is sad, cruel, and most importantly, heartbreaking. Well, only for those so few adults who seem to care. Her head is tilted back as she cries and laughs, a broken girl.

"Y-You cruel manipulative bastard. Was this part of your plan? Is this some sort of game to you?" She says, turning her back to the group of them, voice only faltering once. All of them freeze, surprised.

"Drista? What do you mean?" Dream asks, confusion and fear showing clearly in his eyes. He had lost his mask a bit ago, but everyone had already known what he looked like, so it didn't matter. It was more there so he could hide his emotions better.

She whirls around, anger suddenly mixing with her sadness. She points at Dream as she speaks. "I know punishment, brother, but they did not deserve that!" She exclaims, still crying, hands shaking in rage.

"Tubbo and Tommy have been the cause of all of this since the beginning. And when Ranboo got here, it just got worse. They needed to be dealt with. And if Purpled wanted to die protecting them, well, that was his fault." Niki speaks up, every trace of her old self gone. The others (besides the ones like Eret, Puffy, Sam, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, George, and Fundy) agree, eyes shining with untold hatred for mere boys. Mere children.

She laughs again, catching them all off guard. "They followed your stupid rules, and they still were never good enough! So what does it take to please you!? Break your rules and you fall, follow them and you still lose?! It doesn't matter if you're the hero! Doesn't matter if you're the villain! Nobody can win so what's the point! What's the damn point!"

"Drista, you don't understand-" Techno starts, but said female cuts him off.

"There is no damn point! There's nothing to understand! You traumatised a bunch of children because of the fact that you couldn't pull your damn heads out of the gutters and even properly look at them! You abused them, manipulated them, gaslighted them! You did things beyond relief to a bunch of children purely because of the fact of them acting their age! And the instant you grew tired of them, you got rid of them!"

"You murdered my friends because of one single fact; they were being children for once. And you're all gonna stand her, so proud of yourself for doing a crime unimaginable! There's no way to win with you guys! Tubbo wanted peace, but you guys caused chaos and blamed it on Tommy! Tommy wanted someone to genuinely care for him for once, and Philza, Dream, and Technoblade took away the last thing he had from the only person who did, and then proceeded to try and replace him in your pseudo family with Ranboo! Ranboo just wanted for once for someone to pick people instead of sides, to pick love over hate, and yet, you all seem to ignore him and call him off for being right, or go and push him aside like he's some kind of object to be owned and discarded, like Purpled! And Purpled just wanted to be noticed, to be looked at for once, like Tubbo or the other minors, even if it was in a negative light, and then you go and hire him to kill his mother!"

"The only ones who ever deserved punishment were you guys, or most of you. Eret, Puffy, Sam, George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, and Fundy have been trying so fucking hard to save them, and deserve to just see them again! And I am done with being your little sister Dream. I'm done with dealing with the aftermath of your decisions. And I am especially done with the people who killed my true brothers,"

"Those who were mentioned who tried to save my brothers, you're all welcome to come with me. I'm reviving them, cause I'm just as powerful as Dream if not more, and then we're leaving. We're going to take Tommy and Ranboo to the rest of their family, and never looking back."

Without even a wave, she snaps her fingers and disappears. All of the ones who are safe disappear too.

And that is the last time the Dream SMP ever saw them again.