Sadness

Badboyhalo, Skeppy, and Karl. 3 of Sapnap's family members, whether through familial ties or because they were engaged. They were also the 3 who weren't there during the final disc confrontation. And Sapnap and Quackity had something they needed to see.

Leading them there was torture for the youngest 2. But it needed to be done. They had to see what Dream had done. What he had been planning.

When the 3 finally see what the 2 youngest had been leading them too, they are shocked.

"Dream..." Skeppy trails off, uncharacteristically quiet.

"Dream wanted to trap 'Geppy?" Bad asks quietly, his usual tall and imposing form shrinking down to human size, while Skeppy grows to around the same side.

"Yea, dad. He wanted to trap mom. Simply because he wanted all of our attachments. He wanted to control us. And to control you, he'd need mom." Sapnap explains quietly.

Slowly but surely they gravitate towards each other. The 5 of them become one big group hug.

"Dream's an asshole. And an idiot." Quackity mutters, the 5 of them curled up around each other on the floor.

"How so?" Karl inquires, all of them a bit curious on why.

"Because he can't keep my biggest attachments. He would never be able to touch Tommy, not while I'm here." He explains quietly.

"You've never explained your attachment to the kid." Skeppy points out.

"He's my son. I adopted him after I found him on the streets, his family had been neglectful, Philza and them. I've known him since he was 7, and didn't know what a proper meal was, but knew how to do the laundry almost perfectly."

"He's safe now Q. We all are." Karl reassures.

Quackity chuckles. That's a lie, a hopeful lie. No one is ever safe on the Dream SMP. But he's willing to do anything for his family. Even if it means living in a lie for a bit longer.