The End of an Era

Quackity thinks dying wouldn't be that bad. There, in the middle of nowhere. No one there to witness. Just himself.

He should've listened to Sapnap. He shouldn't have left, especially after everyone found out about the list. Thankfully, his fiances had talked him down from actually doing anything. And they helped him get rid of Schlatt's voice in his head. He couldn't love them more, and he was so glad they were always willing to help.

He's going to miss them...

"Quackity!" He stirs slightly, turning his head slightly to try and glimpse through blurry eyes on who called him.

"Wha-" He doesn't get to finish, a rough cough ripping itself out of his throat.

"Quackity-!" Suddenly, he's being lifted, and placed in someone's lap. He looks up slightly, and sees eyes a burn with an unyielding spark, and black hair. He reaches up a hand, running it through the soft locks of one of his lovers' hair.

"H-Hey, Sap-" he coughs once again, and can feel as something metallic and sticky ;eaves his throat.

"Oh, baby." Quackity turns to see Karl, tears welling up in his eyes as soon as Quackity's eyes lock with his. Karl brings his hands forward to cup Quackity's face, holding it gently.

"What happened?" Sapnap breathes, cradling Quackity in his lap.

They know there is no saving him. They don't have any supplies, and they aren't near enough anywhere to get help. Their last moments are going to be spent there, in the middle of nowhere, holding their dying lover.

Sudden clarity sparks through Quackity. "Dream- Dream was angry about the list, and he's after Karl. He-He said he didn't want anyone taking you away from him," big fat tears start rolling down Quackity's face, "I don't want to leave you guys."

"I'm so sorry babygirl, I'm sorry." Sapnap leans down, placing their foreheads together, before giving him a slow, sweet kiss on the lips.

When he pulls back, Karl replaces him. Karl is a bit more desperate, and sad, but still sweet and slow.

"Wanna know a secret?" Quackity asks quietly, not feeling as bubbly and energetic as he usually does.

"Sure."

"I wanted to tell you guys differently but... did you know Sam was my dad?"

Both are shocked, but in a nice way.

"We didn't Q. We don't really know much about your family. Wanna talk about them?"

Quackity nods slowly. "Yeah" he coughs again, but he feels too weak to even try and cover it. "Ponk, Ponk is our mom. Him and dad are married, but don't tell others because of discrimination against creeper and nether hybrids. Did you know that as well? Dad's a creeper hybrid, and mom's a nether born, like you Sap."

"That's cool, Q. Do you have any siblings?"

"Yea! Alyssa and George are the oldest, Alyssa was adopted 4th, and George 3rd. Eret and I are the middle children, Eret was adopted second, and I was 1st, plus George and Eret are cousins by birth, and herobrine descendants. Alyssa's human. And the youngest is Tommy. He was adopted last, and he's a mix of elven, human, and phoenix," Quackity stills suddenly, looking up at the 2 of them, "you have to take care of Tommy, okay? And mom, and dad, and Ally and E, and Gogy."

"Hey, baby, we promise to take care of them, okay?" Karl gives a smile, and Q smiles as best as he can back, even with the pain in his chest burning yet fuzzy and the blood sticking his teeth together.