Nowhere (Part 1/2)

Everyone came from somewhere. That's how the world worked. Everyone had a name somewhere, an identity. They had a place they originated from before they made it toan SMP or just a regular server. It's how life works.

For example, before Wilbur made it to the Dream SMP he did some lighthearted wars and such on SMP Earth alongside his father and brother, Phiza and Techno. And before that, the 3 of them lived on a private server while going off on adventures and exploring everywhere. That's how they found Tubbo, who's father (JSchlatt) had left him on the side of the road in a box. They took him in, raised him for a while, and then sent him off on his merry way.

Dream, George, and Sapnap grew up together with Sapnap's parents, Bad and Skeppy on a private server. They grew names for themselves, and then started the Dream SMP alongside Bad and Skeppy and friends.

There are many more examples, especially on the Dream SMP. The thing is, everyone came from somewhere.

Except Tommyinnit. Tommyinnit was a complete mystery to, well, everyone.

They fact was, we appeared on SMP Earth randomly, a glitch in the code which none of the admins bothered to fix, especially after they met the boy. Tommy had been 14, almost 15, at the time. He made friends, and he lost some throughout that. And then he followed Wilbur to the Dream SMP.

Other than that, no one has heard of him beforehand. He doesn't have any family. He doesn't have a home server which his code leads back to.

And yet, no one thought twice about it. Until now.

As soon as Dream can tell Sam is in the prison and can hear him, he sets his plan into action.

"Sam! Sam! Come here! I think everyone here might be in danger!" He exclaims, and he can tell it catches the warden's attention.

He smirks until he sees the lava drop, and Sam enters. He goes through the necessary precautions, and waits for Sam to be close enough to clearly hear before he starts explaining.

"So, I was thinking about this for the past while, and I have a question for you." He starts, and Sam narrows his eyes at the green man.

"What?" He asks gruffly, eyes still narrowed.

"Do you know where Tommyinnit comes from?" Sam stills at Dream's words, and Dream knows he's fully caught the warden's attention.

"I mean, come on! Do we know where he comes from? His original server? His family? No! I've searched so long to find his origin, even just a scrap of a mention of anything related to where he came from. And all there is is the story Wilbur tells of SMP Earth about how Tommy just appeared out of nowhere and school everything up. And I think that Tommy just might actually be here to do something bad to us."

He can see as Sam considers his words, before the man gives in.

"What would you need to do about it?" He asks slowly.

"Well, first, we'd need to gather everyone and talk about it. And then we could move further, either to make Tommy permadie or ban him from this server. But to do that, you would need to let me out so I could call a server wide meeting."

Sam contemplates, before giving in.

"Okay. Let's do this."

Tommy is reminiscing in his old Business Bay suit in his hobbit hole when he is teleported to the L'Mancrater, right on top of the glass. Along with the whole entirety of the server, DreamXD, Philza, Technoblade, and Drista included.

He's instantly put on edge, especially when he sees Dream. He almost spirals, but with the comforting feeling of his suit on, he (thankfully) stays present and aware.