Dadnoblade (With SBI Family Feels)

Despite popular belief, Philza Minecraft was not, in fact, the father of Wilbur and Tommy. He was more the... wealthy and loved uncle. Who just so happened to be immortal, along with his brother, Technoblade. They weren't blood related, no. Their friendship had sparked a brotherly fondness between them. They were brothers in everything but blood, unless you count the blood of countless mortals and non mortals alike they've spilt for each other.

So, Philza wasn't Wilbur and Tommy's father. Why? Because Technoblade was.

Technoblade and Philza were immortal. They couldn't die from old age, or different poisons, or sickness. Technoblade found the 2 when they were dying, both of them mere children and hybrids.

He knew how bad normal people treated hybrids. Especially since Wilbur looked to be a wither skeleton and siren hybrid, both hostile mobs, and Tommy seemed to be a mix of raccoon, elven, bird (later found out was phoenix), and human, a 4 species who people seemed to hate as much as hostile hybrid mobs.

The instant he saw them, his instincts and his chat screamed that they were his family. His pack. The only other person who had the honor of being part of his pack was Philza Minecraft.

He took them home, helped them heal. They claimed him, just as he claimed them. Philza did the same when he met the 2, and the 2 did the same to the avian. But Techno's bond with his children would always be greater.

Technoblade was wary when Wilbur and Tommy left for the Dream SMP. But he let them go. They needed to grow up a bit, even if Tommy was merely 14, a few months away from being 15. Wilbur promised to take care of his brother, and Techno trusted his children. They were taught by the Blood God and the Angel of Life and Death. They would be fine, fighting wise. And they would always have each other.

Plus, they had their skills.

Wilbur was a wither hybrid (not just a wither skeleton), and siren hybrid. If he pleased, he could convince anyone of anything, even Philza and Technoblade, gods of the old. And if that somehow didn't work, which wasn't likely but possible, he could summon the wither effect to his fingertips at a will. Plus, if he was really agitated, he could spit fireballs, just like his giant wither counterparts.

Tommy had wide wings that were beautiful. Each feather could revive someone from permadeath, and save someone from losing a life on servers where lives were limited. Mainly they were for himself, and his family members. That was one of the many good things about being a phoenix hybrid. He also got strong fire powers from it, he could easily light himself to blue fire. As an elven hybrid, he had subtle nature powers. He used those for flower growing, or farming. But, if it came down to it, he could summon giant plant walls or thorn tipped vines, and so forth to help. He once saved Wilbur by impaling someone with a tons of tiny thorns on vines, and squeezing the life out of him. And finally, as a raccoon hybrid, he had enhanced senses. Hearing, taste, touch, smell, and sight. The whole package. He also has sensory processing disorder because of it, but he was born that way and couldn't change that.

If you didn't know, Mellohi and Cat were gifts from Technoblade. The first gifts Tommy ever received from Techno. He took good care of them, and they helped calm him down during sensory overloads and so forth. It was his claiming gift on the boy. Wilbur's claiming gift was his first guitar, which he kept safely tucked away in an ender chest so he could have it whenever.

They were Technoblade's children, along with his claimed and his 2 thirds of his pack. He knew something was wrong long before they contacted him, and was already suited up and ready to leave when they finally did. Philza was by his side, already prepared as well. He knew when something was wrong with them as well, for they both had claimed them. The only difference was Technoblade was their father, and raised them, and knew them better than Philza.

He was beyond furious when he found them, in that dingy ravine, half starving, and looking half dead.

He took it out during grinding. He also spent more time with his kids, building nests and so forth. He could see Wilbur slipping, his heritage finally catching up to him. He was happy when Tommy told him he always sewed feathers upon feathers into Wilbur's clothing, as well as making sure Wilbur always had the one that was tucked into his beanie. Technoblade still has his, on the end of his braid. And Phil's was safely tucked into his own wings, hidden easily by the other feathers.

When the festival came, Technoblade refused to kill Tubbo. Instead, he turned, and stole one of Schlatt's canon lives. He almost killed Quackity, but didn't after he saw him, truly him, for the first time.

(Later, in the middle of the night, before Quackity deflects, they meet up. They talk, Quackity shivering in the cold in his suit, and sunglasses. Quackity talks about how bad Schlatt has gotten. Technoblade encourages him to deflect, and either join Pogtopia, or to go find those who he truly loves. Quackity says he'll think about it. He joins Pogtopia right after killing Jschlatt and taking a canon life during the white house fiasco.)

The dawn of the 16th is daunting. He helps his family and their friends stock up. They war for a bit. They watch Schlatt die of a heart attack. The reinstill the government with Tubbo as the president. Techno couldn't be any prouder (though a bit upset it had to be a government, but he loves his sons too much to listen to that voice).

And then Wilbur lights off the tnt. And Tommy and Techno are too late to watch Wilbur use his siren voice to convince Phil to stab him. Thanks to Tommy's precautions though, he doesn't die. Well, he does. But then he's revived, thanks to the feather. Tommy and Techno are crying as they rush over, and the family of 4 holds each other. \

Techno's voices demand Dream's head, who had oh so encouragingly helped his oldest spiral. But he holds them off. Instead, he grabs his family, and they leave. They leave that server, Technoblade and Philza taking the other 2 to the Antarctic Empire, which is theirs.

Tommy befriends the Business Bay and couldn't be happier, he had never been that happy, even with Tubbo. Wilbur finds another child, named Ranboo, with amnesia and a hybrid as well. Tommy claims him first, Ranboo claiming him right back almost right away. Wilbur and Phil are next, Ranboo taking a bit more time before claiming them in return. Techno is last, and Ranboo only takes an hour before claiming him back.

They're happy, and free. Tommy might still flinch at tnt, the color lime green, and the mention of the Dream SMP, but he's happier than ever and has the best family and friends. Wilbur still might spiral sometimes, but he has his family to help him pick all his pieces back up. Ranboo might be scared of the color lime green as well, with really bad days of forgetting, and voices in his head, but he's never been loved like this before and he knows their love will never leave him.

They are a family, Technoblade the father of 3 children, one an adult and the other 2 teenagers, almost adults, with Philza the uncless, the Business Bay the best friends, and everybody else left behind. But they'll be damned, especially Technoblade, if someone tries to hurt and ruin their family.