Healing (1/2)

Grian had decided that today was turning out to not be a very good day. He still had more work to do on his mansion, but he was low on supplies. He didn't exactly have the time to go grind, so right now. He had a meeting with Mumbo (which he was running a bit late too, even with his wings), and his wings were in need of preening. Maybe, if Mumbo wasn't busy, he could help. If not, he'd have to seek out Stress or False or Scar, who he was pretty sure was busy today. Other than those 4, he didn't trust anyone else to help him with his wings.

Just as he reaches the Cowmercial district, he can feel something change. He stops by his barge, where he sees Mumbo waiting inside. He enters, and chooses to jumpscare his friend.

He quietly sneaks up upon him, and once he gets close enough, he quickly exclaims "Boo!", as loud as he can. Mumbo startles back, and Grian chuckles.

"Grian! You scared me!" He exclaims, but there's a grin on his face under his mustache.

Grian chuckles. "That was kinda the point."

Before either of them can say anything, there's a message for everyone in chat.

XisumaVoid: everyone who can make it, meet in town hall

Something has happened

Grian glances at Mumbo, an eyebrow raised, before the 2 head to the town hall, Grian using his wings and Mumbo using his elytra and fireworks. They make it to the town hall to find Xisuma, and a random teen(?) laying down beside him, passed out. The teen seems fine, maybe too skinny and too weak looking, but no life threatening injuries and such. He's covered in scars though, everywhere. There's also a forever red mark over the upper right half of his face, eye included and all.

The (now) 3 of them wait for all the others who are coming, before Xisuma starts explaining.

"Okay, as you can see, there's a kid here. He just appeared at spawn, already passed out when I got there. He's alive, no injuries, but I have no clue how he got here. He's not whitelisted, so I was wondering if any of you guys messed with the code."

Nobody speaks up about the code, so Grian asks a question.

"What's his name?"

"Tommyinnit is his tag, but I looked into his files and his full name is Theseus Kraken Innit. He was born in a no show server, but lived in the Dream SMP most of his life. He's a hybrid, as well, I don't know what kind. Someone messed with his code, so he doesn't even know he's a hybrid."

Grian frowns. "He usually hangs around Philza Minecraft, Technoblade, Wilbur Soot, Dream Team, Tubbo_, Nihachu, those people, during MCC. He's also a teen, isn't he?"

False nods. "Yeah, last MCC it said he was 16. No clue when his birthday is, so he could be 17, but he's still a teen."

"He shouldn't be that skinny if he's a teen, especially at his height. What happened to him?" Stress points out, worry laced throughout her tone.

"I have a friend on the Dream SMP, Fundy. It's not the best place. Constantly in the middle of full scale wars. The biggest build there is Eret's castle, which only doesn't get grieved because you'll be title homophobic cause Eret's bi. Children run countries and fight in the wars. And you only get 3 lives, so technically 2 respawns, whenever a death is called significant enough by the power of their admin, Dream. I don't think that's all of it, but it's all I know." Iskall speaks up somberly.

Questions fire throughout people's minds, but before anyone can speak up, they hear a groan from Tommy.

The boy in questions lazily sits up, looking around, blinking rapidly. His brain takes a moment to catch up to his eyes, his face morphing from a sleepy face to confusion.

"Who the fuck are you lot!?"