Sex With a Ghost

The only time I ever see her
He looks up. His face is drenched with sweat, eyes wide as he stares into the mirror, at her.
Is when she's behind me in the mirror
"No, no, no, you're dead!" He exclaims loudly, turning around, frantic and loud.
But she's gone, only a puddle of water in her place. Of course she's not there. She's dead.
Even from a distance I can hear her
"Darling~" she murmurs softly with a giggle.
He stills his breath catching. The word reverberates around his skull, but she's gone far away, how can he hear her?
Try to listen, but her whispers make my ears hurt
"Darling, were you eating without me?" She asks quietly, and you can hear the pout in her words.
He covers his ears. It hurts, so bad, and he can't stop it. Why won't she leave him alone?
And on our dates, it's never daytime
"I thought it was date night? Are you leaving me out?" There's a sharpness to her words that cuts him up inside.
"Its midnight love," he murmurs in reply, eyes slowly opening, just in time as well.
When she gets playful with a steak knife
A knife goes flying, embedding itself in the wall closest to his head. He starts to hyperventilate as she talks again.
"Are you breaking your word? You said we could go out tonight." She's snarling, anger radiating off her words.
I need a break, maybe I'll take five
"I need a break." He murmurs in reply, leaving the room and heading to his.
"Darling, come back here!" Her voice is pleading, all the anger bled out.
Shake it up and medicate, maybe I'll take five
He shakes his head, clearing it. He takes out some ibuprofen, taking some. He has a killer headache.
"I'm taking a break." He replies, moving towards the kitchen.
I'm having sex with a ghost, 'cause she knows I'm alone
He is suddenly shoved back. He lands on the bed with a oomph, and he can feel as something invisible sits on his lap.
"You aren't going anywhere, darling." Her voice is firm and authoritative.
She's a freak in the sheets, play it cool
He stills, eyes blowing wide. He forces himself to calm down, play it cool.
"I don't want this love." He says softly.
I'm sleeping with a, Sex with a ghost, 'cause she knows I'm alone
"But we're alone? You promised me the night of my life!" The pouting is back and it makes his skin crawl.
She's a freak in the sheets, play it cool
"Sally, I don't want this." Wilbur states again, trying to keep it cool.
"Fine! If thats what you really want, then fine!" She's upset and angry, slapping him across his face.
I'm sleeping with a ghoul
She shoves herself off of him, he feels it, but suddenly he's being moved. She lays him down properly on the bed, an invisible force. Next she cuddles up to him and falls asleep.
Wilbur can't see it, but he can hear it. Sally snores when she sleeps. He's uncomfortable, but if he moves, more disaster can strike. Most likely, she'll attack him again.
He knows its toxic. They've always been toxic, even when she was alive. But Wilbur loved her and had for awhile. He thought he had escaped her when she died, but she always comes back.
With a sigh, he falls asleep. There's no escaping Sally.