His Last Words

They find him too late.

His 'family' doesn't care.

But there are other people who do. People he met online, but knew him like the back of their hands. People who understood him and loved him for who he was.

His true family.

They are the ones who plan his funeral. They are the ones who get his stuff. They are the ones who get the right to call him family and do their final goodbyes.

During the funeral, when Dream stands up to speak, some random police officer comes barging in. The police officer walks forward, offering Tommy's phone to Dream, who takes it carefully.

"Read the texts he tried sending." He explains before leaving them all a bit confused.

Dream opens Tommy's phone, and goes to his messages. There's a very long message that never went through, from Tommy. He starts to read it, explaining it's from Tommy to clarify it really quick.

"I know this won't go through, but I'm putting this here anyways, because I really hope someone will see it and get it too you guys.

Guys, thank you for the best life ever. You guys were the only reason I clung on and didn't do... this. I'm assuming I'm dead, if you're reading this.

Don't blame yourselves. Don't you fucking dare, you fucking bitches. It's not your guy's fault, it's theirs. If you know who I'm talking about, then you are the one's I trusted the most. So don't you dare blame yourselves or you're a fucking pussy.

I did this because they got to be too much. I couldn't do it anymore. It was finally my time to die. This was fated to happen. I know you've stopped me before, but there was no stopping this.

I love you guys. Even if you're little bitches, I love you. Qnd don't do what I did. I know I'm hurting you guys by doing this, but I can't be with them anymore. It was either this, or never being free. Goodbye my family. I love you."

The world lost one of it's brightest lights that day, truly. No one can shine quite as bright as Tommy could. And he never even got to reach his full potential.

All because of 4 individuals who could never deal with the fact that he was better than them.