Loss

Tommyinnit is walking down a wooden path, out of his older brother's castle (Eret, if you couldn't tell), when Sam calls him. He picks up right away, of course, worried. His dad rarely called him, he preferred to text (for some odd reason). And he programmed Sam Nook just the same.

"Hey, dad, what's up?" He asks, continuing to walk down towards the community house.

"Tommy, where are you?" He asks hurriedly, and Tommy pauses his steps.

"I'm a bit away from the community house, I just left E's castle, so I'm passing through." He replies, before continuing his walk.

"Tommy- don't. Head back, I'll meet you there. Something happened." He rushes out, and that just makes Tommy walk a bit faster.

"What? No. I'll be there in like, 2 minutes." Tommy hangs up, making Sam's protests die in his throat.

He walks faster, and arrives in record time from where he was. The instant he enters the community house, every eye turns to him. All of their faces are shocked, upset, or angry. He looks at them all, confused, noticing how Sapnap and Karl are crying from where they are, and even Sam, his dad, has shed a few tears. A lot of people from the server are here, including the original 8 (minus George), Technoblade, Philza, just- a lot of people. Ponk, his mom, is standing by Sam, and they're holding each other close.

Dream stands in the front (of sorts) and the sea of people blocks what they're all upset about.

"What the fuck happened?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

When Karl and Sapnap hear him, they both rush towards him. Both are still crying, but frantic.

"Tommy-" Karl starts, standing on his left, when Dream cuts him off.

"What do you mean what happened?! This is your fault!" He exclaims, and Tommy tenses.

"I have no fucking clue what you're even talking about ya green bitch!" Tommy exclaims right back, mouth set into a snarl.

"This has you written all over it." Tubbo says, sounding disappointed, and Tommy growls in frustration.

He marches forward, brushing off Karl and Sapnap as they try to stop him. Sam and Ponk surge forward at the same time, but Tommy evades his parents. He shoves his way past everyone, and nobody protests. He mutters under his breath, about how stupid this is.

When he gets to the front, and sees what has happened, he freezes. He stops breathing, stops moving, stops seeing. Everything stops, the Earth stills. The end of the world could happen right this very moment, and he wouldn't care. He's frozen in place, all forms of cognitive function have stopped. All he can do is stare at what lays in front of him.

There, lay his 3 brothers. Eret, George, and Quackity. Quackity's head is cut off, his beautiful glow feathered wings covered in the blood of him and his brother. A dagger is shoved into George's heart, and his head has a deep, still bleeding gash, his goggles shattered right by his head. Eret's throat is slit, and his arm and leg are bent weirdly, his strawberry dress ripped and covered in wet and dried blood. All of their eyes are open, glassy, and unseeing. Eret's sunglasses are somewhere besides his face, and everyone can see George and Eret's eyes, which mark them as Herobrine descendants, just like their youngest blood related brother, Deo.

"How could you! You knew George was the only thing I truly cared about! And you had to kill Quackity and Eret in the process? What the hell is wrong with you, Tommyinnit?" Dream exclaims.

"This wasn't Tommy, you fucker! And you don't really care about George, and this proves it even more!" Sapnap shouts back, as him, Karl, Sam, and Ponk push themselves through the crowd, same as Ranboo, trying to reach Tommy.