Dadnoblade but more Angsty~

"Technoblade~" Dream's sing song voice rings throughout the clearing, Technoblade standing strong, and facing his opponent.

He barely notices as spectators fill up the border of the clearing, his eyes staring straight into Dream's.

"What now, Drean?" Technoblade inquires, voice still monotone as ever.

"I'm going to kill every single person you care about." Dream states, his mask's normal smile twisting into one of pure sadism.

Many gasps are heard from the bystanders, but Technoblade only tenses as a reaction.

"That's not possible." He responds, not letting any of his emotions show. He turns, and starts to leave.

"Technoblade, you and I both know that I am capable of killing anyone here." Techno stils at Dream's response, turning his head so he can look at him slightly.

"Everyone I care about is already dead." He explains simply, before starting to leave again.

The bystanders stare, surprised. Even Dream is surprised, eyes wide, caught off guard.

"What- Who!?" Dream exclaims.

Techno sighs, turning to face Dream.

"I had 4 people I cared about more than life itself. And they were ripped away from me. The first was my eldest son, when my best friend murdered him. The second was my grandson, who died in the explosions. The third was my best friend, who got his wings cut off and tortured. The final was my youngest son, and killed by you."

Techno takes out an enderpearl, spinning it around his fingertips. "IN order, they were Wilbur Soot, Fundy LIVE, Philza Minecraft, and Tommyinnit." He adds, before throwing the enderpearl and whisking himself away.

No one ever hears from him again.

:]