Talk

"Monsters aren't born, they are made."
"Some monsters are too far gone, Ally. Trust me."
"No one will tell me anything, especially about Tommy-"
"He's dead, Eret, okay? That's why no one is talking about it, because we all failed him."
"Tommy can't be dead-"
"What do you mean he's dead, Q!?"
"George, Ally he's dead. Dream beat him to death in prison. Dad had to go in, and carry him out. I've seen the body. That's why we're here."
"I should have never left."
"Ally, don't you dare blame yourself. I've been down that road after the betrayal, it's not pretty."
"Fuck! I shouldn't have slept through everything!"
"George, that was Dream. He kept forcing you to sleep through major events. We talked about this with Dad."
"I know Q, but it was my house Tommy messed with and I did nothing to stop Dream."
"Dream might love you in some sick, twisted way, but he wouldn't have listened. I have no clue what he did, but I know Dream. We all do."
"I should have never betrayed L'Manburg, fuck."
"E, Tommy encouraged you to side with us, remember?"
"Yeah, I guess you're right, G."
"Has anyone told mom?"
"Told me what?"
"Mom! Something happened, with the prison."
"Oh? Is that why Sam's been busy? Oh, and Ally! I'm glad your back. Now, Q, continue please."
"Mom... dad was too late."
"W-What do you mean, Quackity?"
"He was too late. Dream... killed Tommy. Beat him to death."
"That-That can't be possible-"
"Mom-"
"My baby boy..."
"Mom, come here, you too, G, Ally, and Q."
"What comes next now that he's gone?"
"I don't know, but my chest aches."
"Where's dad?"
"I don't know, Ally. Last time I saw him, he was smoking, and smelled like heavy gunpowder. He probably used his trident to find a safe spot to explode."
"George, to answer your question, the funeral comes next. And then... we'll go from there."
"Okay mom."