Platonic

When Tommy was finally free, out of the prison, free of Dream (for now), and alive once again after dying over and over again, he was relieved. He didn't expect the reactions to his revival, but he was fine. Tubbo and Ranboo were acting okay, and let him back into their lives. They didn't pressure him to talk about it. He was fine (or, less than fine, but not not fine?), and was okay.

When he learned Ranboo and Tubbo were married (platonically), and had a child named Michael, he ached. He ached and he couldn't stop aching.

He wanted to go home.

He sits outside the mansion (made by Foolish for the small family of 3), on the steps, and sighs. Pulling out his communicator, he opens the chat he's been using constantly for months. Dream might have taken his regular communicator during exile, and never gave it back, but he didn't even know this one existed.

Tommyinnit: I miss you guys, when can I see you?

He waited, seeing the dots appear, before multiple messages appeared.

TimeDeo: soon honey

Bitzel: Hold on bubs, we'll see you soon

Wispexe: just a little longer luv

LukeOrSomething: we miss u 2, and love you more than life bby

He smiles at his platonic husbands. Maybe things can get better, if he can see his (PLATONIC!!!!) loves again.

"Toms? What are you doing up this late?" Tommy turns to see Ranboo in the doorway of the mansion, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes.

Tommy stuffs his communicator away. "Just thinking, Boo. You should go back to bed, I'm about to head in." Tommy lies, standing up, and stretching.

Ranboo nods. "Okay. Night Toms." Ranboo waves, and heads inside, upstairs to his and Tubbo's room.

Tommy stays downstairs, going to sit on the couch. He doesn't sleep, just stays up talking to his lovers. He never sleeps anymore. A, because he doesn't have to and B, because sleep haunts him. Brings up old memories he doesn't want to remember.

And that is how Tommy stays, talking peacefully with his family that he misses more than life itself.

Today was supposed to be a good day. Ranboo and Tubbo were going out for lunch on a date, Michael was being watched by Puffy, and Tommy was hanging out with his new parents, Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity. And later, he was finally going to get to see his husbands again.

His parents took him to their cottage in the woods, where Sapnap had lived when he first got here, with his parents, Bad and Skeppy (the egg doesn't exist here). It was going well. He was happy, and very excited about what was happening soon. He was the only one who knew that they were coming , no one even knew they were all husbands, and in a platonic poly marriage (besides George and Eret, who are biologically Deo's older siblings, and his parents).

Then, suddenly, everyone is teleported to the community house. And, standing in the center of it all is Dream and Techno.

Tommy is frozen, while everyone else is shocked and murmuring. Dream's eyes lock onto him, and Tommy stops breathing. Dream grins, a cheshire cat grin, and Tommy remembers something. An old memory, one of a time before the DSMP, before all the wars, and just... everything.

He is 16, almost 17. He's an avian hybrid, with one wing missing and has been missing since he was 12. He has 4 husbands, who he platonically loves and love him back platonically as well. He's defeated gods before, admins as well, with his husbands by his side and without. He is Tommy Kraken Danger Innit, a name he dubbed himself. He is a teenager, a child, full of trauma, from the past and a half, and from before that. And even though Dream has done so many unimaginable things to him, he is not afraid of an admin playing at being a god.