The Five

There once were 5 siblings, each different in their own right, but overall, similar. Blond hair, face structures, some traits.

5 boys, 1 girl. 2 admin descendants. 1 a demigod. 1 a hybrid being 4 different species. 1 a hybrid with 2 different species.

None of them were blood related, besides those 2 of admin descent, and the 4 species hybrid and demigod who were twins.

Their papa, a woman named Puffy, loved all of them equally.

They all loved each other more than life. They loved each other so much they refused to hurt one another, and would rather pretend than anything else.

Sometimes, that pretending hurt. They hated spending time apart, or hurting each other, and everything.

Sometimes, the acting was funny. Funny moments or bits, full of laughter and smiles.

Sometimes, they forgot that the people around them weren't acting. That they were affected by their decisions.

But they had each other, and that was enough.

A blond man who was an admin of a war filled world, with a pristine white mask that marked him as an other.

A blond girl who was a secondary admin of that world., with a cloth mask that marked her just like her older brother.

A blond boy who was a fighter among fighters, the best among the best, but always forgotten.

A blond boy with pointy human elven ears, a pair of raccoon ears on the top of his head and a tail, and great wide wing, who was always the fighter, but was never fought for.

A god who was a totem of undying hybrid, who just wanted to live with his family and not get caught up in drama.

Tommy never wanted to war with Dream, Dream never wanted to war with Tommy. But their friends did, and so they followed them.

Dream didn't want to take 2 out of 3 of Tommy's lives. Tommy reassured him it was fine.

Dream never wanted Wilbur to lose in the election. Tommy never wanted to be stuck with Wilbur.

Dream never wanted the nation gone, and neither did Tommy.

Tommy didn't want to be separated from his twin, and Purpled didn't want to lose his birth brother.

Dream never wanted Tommy to be exiled for a petty crime. Tommy didn't blame Dream one bit. Purpled couldn't interfere because Bedwars wouldn't let him go that easily.

Tommy never wanted to go to Techno's. Dream encouraged it, for the act. Purpled was almost back home. Foolish wasn't there yet. Drista wasn't allowed to be there just in case.

Tommy didn't want Tubbo nor his disks, he wanted his family. Drema didn't want power or the disks, he wanted his family. Purpled, and Drista wanted to go fully home. Foolish was just discovering what was happening.

Dream didn't want the tnt to drop that day. Tommy didn't want to watch his brother go through anguish. Drista wanted to be there to help. Purpled wanted to be able to help. Foolish was almost there.

Tommy never wanted Dream in prison. Dream never wanted people to think so low of him for his act with his family. Drista was finally here. Purpled was avoiding the Egg and it's enforcers. Foolish was finally there and anger.

Tommy got Dream out with their siblings by his side. They went home, to their mother, who didn't like their roleplaying.

They left it all behind, and never looked back.