Home

Many assumed Phil was Tommy's dad. And in some ways, he was. Wilbur had declared him his brother, not caring how much Tommy seemed to hate the idea. And so, Phil, Techno, and Wilbur became his pseudo family. They paid no mind when Tommy tried to explain that he already had a family. Phil wasn't a bad dad, and the others weren't bad brothers (even though, technically, Phil was the twins older sibling, but he had raised him, so they called him dad), but he had a family.

So, he was always grouped in with SBI as they all became more known. He just stopped trying to tell everyone he had a family. He told his family, of course, but they said it was fine. Tommy didn't like it, and neither did they. But they couldn't change it. Besides, with how famous his own family members were growing, it would probably be better to keep him, at least in the public eye, so close to SBI.

Tommy remembers vividly as he faced his family, standing by Wilbur's side with Tubbo, Fundy, and Eret there as well. To say they were all surprised they were on opposing sides would be an understatement. They didn't let it show though, and continued to let Wilbur rant about freedom.

Later, under the moon, they would meet up and talk. They decided it was better for Tommy to stay with L'Manburg, and for Skeppy and Bad to stay on a more neutral side, with Dream, George, and Sapnap as the opposing side. Tommy didn't give them any info, no, and they never gave him any. They kept meeting though, the 6 of them (sometimes 7 of Drista was up for coming) meeting at night, and being... a family.

When Tommy challenged Dream, he knew Dream was going to win. He wasn't even going to try and shoot him. He was going to point his boy up, and aim for the skies. He had to make Dream and everybody else to not react once he was dead. He knew they would all instantly try to save him, but they couldn't. He was going to have to let his canon life go.

After the whole affair, Tommy pretended to trade with Dream his discs for their freedom. Well, they did actually trade, you could say. But Tommy trusted Dream with his discs, but not just Cat and Mellohi, he gave over Blocks and Chirp as well. It didn't really matter that much. Blocks was a gift from their parents, Bad and Skeppy, Chirp was a gift from Geore, his brother's boyfriend, Cat was from Sapnap, middle child blaze hybrid (none of them were actually blood related, the immortal couple found them all at different times), and Mellohi was from Dream.

Of course, when he told L'Manburg of what happened, he had to act heartbroken. At night, they would all go to the other side of the server, and listen to his discs. Together, as a family. The family he missed so desperately as he had to pretend. He hated fighting with them, but he knew they wouldn't intentionally harm him without his permission.

When the final control room shit happened, he already knew. They had informed him, and made sure he was positive he was okay with losing his second canonical life in this server. He affirmed he was, and it happened. Aain, after it happened, they went and listened to the discs on the other side of the server. They also talked and joked.

When the election rolled around, Tommy knew they were screwed from the start. Even before they called Jschlatt in, he knew they were going to lose in some way shape or form. So he wasn't that surprised when they lost, and Quackity, his old friend, looked proud, but sad. He knew Quackity and Schlatt had been dating for a while, so he knew that Schlatt was hurting him. He put Sapnap on the job, knowing him and Karl (they were engaged at the time, and Karl was one of the firsts true outsiders to know that Tommy was part of the job) really liked him. He couldn't stand to see Quackity hurt, and he knew the other 2 couldn't as well.

During Potopia, Wilbur started going insane. He also called in his twin, Technoblade to help them fight. Technoblade was never the most stable with his voices and all, did terribly under peer pressure, and had high social anxiety that only went away during battle. He hated it when Wilbur yelled at him, and hurt him. He hated how he felt so vulnerable, like Wilbur knew every single thing about him.