Explanations, Now

Tommy didn't even get a chance or a warning before his door was opening. All he could do was scramble to turn his camera off. He was just a second too late though, as the chat started spamming questions. Because even though he had scrambled to turn it off, they still saw that all too familiar mask.

"I'm streaming." Tommy hisses to the older one, and at that, he rolls his eyes.

"Tommy?" Wilbur questions, wondering who exactly he is talking to. Tommy had been on call with Wilbur Soot, Philza Minecraft, Tubbo_, and Technoblade before his older brother's interruption.

"I know. You've been streaming all day. Without any food, besides a can of cola. Eat." Corpse demands, handing over a plate with a sandwich.

"Is that Corpse?" Phil, who is also on call.

"Shit." Tommy mutters, before deafening himself on the Discord call, and taking off his headphones. He spins in his chair, turning to face his older brother.

"Look what you've done! Now I have to tell everybody I live with you and Sykkuno!" The blond explains, only mildly exasperated. He was happy his brother cared enough to make him food.

Corpse just shrugs at that. "Do it. I'll bring in Sy, and we can announce it. Face cam off or I'm out of frame. It's about time I get to brag about having a younger brother."

Tommy sighs. "Fine, but you owe me. Thanks for the food though."

The older boy nods. :Of course. We don't need any more forgetful eaters in this house."