Disc

Not many knew why Tommy was attached to his discs. Some judt thought they were just his first 2 possessions. Some thought they might represent his friendship with Tubbo or someone else. And some thought they were just pieces of plastic the kid got emotional over. Nobody quite knew why those discs were important, but they were to Tommy and that was apparently all that mattered.

There were 4 in all. Cat, Mellohi, Blocks, and Chirp. All of them important to him,but Cat and Mellohi especially so. His family didn't even know. He only told people who trusted with his whole life. And there were only of them, each one have a different experience with one of the discs.

First and foremost, there was Tubbo, with Mellohi, of course. He held onto it for a long while before shit went down. Next was his nephew, Fundy, with Cat. Fundy held onto it for as long as possible before he had to give it back, to make sure it was safe. Purpled was third, with Blocks. The tune had calmed Purpled down from panic attacks, so Tommy let his fellow teen hold onto it. And finally, Ranboo. He was given Chirp, it helped soothe him and his Ender tendencies.

No one else knew this, of course. But the 5 of them did, and it was fine by them.

Because of that, everyone used them against him. They were just pieces of plastic, they would reason, no harm done if I lose or break one, they can be replaced. What they didn't know, was each disc had a tiny signature on it, so Tommy would always know which one was fake. But, no one ever looked close enough to the discs. Because even if they were mildly curious about the reason they were worth everything to the boy, in the end they were bargaining chips. Pieces that could be used against the boy, to control him and his friends.

So, with the whole server there besides the truly neutral parties (like Hanna, Ponk, Slimecicle, and so forth), waiting patiently, all 4 of Tommy's discs in Dream's hands, they're confused. Confused and concerned, on why such a headstrong boy with fire to match his patron, was on the floor. Groveling, begging. Pleading for his discs back. Honor, pride, cool factor, all forgotten, in the haste to get his discs back.

With one last fake heartfelt speech, lying and deceiving with every word, Dream throws the discs in the fire. And the world shakes. The floor slowly crummbles, leaving a lot of them to scramble for purchase. Tommy sobs, Purpled and Ranboo trying to comfort him as best as possible. They all fall, getting swallowed by the Earth. They land on solid ground, none of them getting injured. They're all confused, and scared, besides the trio, which turns into a quintet as Tubbo and Fundy finally rush forward, escaping Niki and Jack's hold.

"Where are we?!" Dream exclaims, trying to hold back.his panic and failing.

"You angered the gods, where do you think you are.." Tubbo hisses back venomously, taking a moment to look at all of them, before turning back to try and console Tommy.

Ranboo stands, and inserts himself protectively in front of the other 4.

"We haven't done anything to the gods, what are you talking about?" Techno asks, monotone.

"Do you want to know why those 4 discs mattered to Tommy so much?" Ranboo asks in f return, and evedy eye snaps to him.

"You know why? He hasn't told anybody though." Philza asks incredulously.

"Actually, he told us 4. Trusted us enough with a different disc each. Those 4 discs were from his closest friends, Wisp, Bitz, D, and Luke. Or, as they are more commonly known, Wispexe, Bitzel, TimeDeo, and LukeOrSomething. Right hand gods to the goddess Clara, who is Tommy's mother, if you didn't know. Those 4 gifts were their parting gift to him after they had to leave due to godly business. It was his job to keep them for 6 years, until they came back and could care for them together. And right now, well, the 4 of them and Clara are angry. Angry at the adults who traumatized her son and his friends, along with burning his discs. You better pray, and quick." Ranboo explains, and then in a flash of light, the 5 teens are gone.

In there place are. 5 godly figures, 4 men and 1 women.

"Now, who are Puffy, Sam, Quackity, Eret, Sapnap, George, Foolish, and Karl?" The women asks, video her voice powerful yet lulling and soft.

Said people step forward and she smiles at them. "You all have cared for my son when he has needed that, providing comfort and proving yourself worthy to be spared. I will teleport you to them, and later we will discuss arangment." She says kindly, before snapping her fingers, and they disappear.

"Clara-" Phil starts, but she cuts the avian off. "No, Philza Minecraft. I have nothing to sayto the likes of you I entrusted you with my son, and you did everything against him," she turns to the gods of the bay, "Go along Business Boys. Have your fun. Leave them alive enough for now, they are well due for some torture."

They salute her.

"Don't take to long, he needs you." She adds, before teleporting away.

They turn to the group in front of them.

"Any last words, mortals?"