You're Gone... (Part. 1)

It's been 10 days since the letter arrived. 10 days since Wisp holed himself up in his room. 10 days since any of them had seen Wisp. 10 days since he last cared for himself. 
None of them know whats wrong. All they know is Wisp received a letter. He was happy for it to come until he looked at the envelope then his face fell. He opened it as he walked to his room and read it once he arrived. Once the door closed, it didn't open back up, no sign of Wisp even living there for the past 5 days besides his different nick knacks that lie around the house. It scared them. They didn't know what was happening so they couldn't help. And Wisp wasn't opening the door. 
They were all about ready to burst into there and force Wisp to take care of himself. They wouldn't force him to tell them what happened, but they love Wisp and don't want him to die. 
Its lunch time and they are formulating a plan at the table. Like every other day, they prepare 6 plates, one for Wisp just in case. They don't expect him to come, but life is full of surprises. Just as they all start to finish up their food and have more talking then eating, they hear a door upstairs open. 
They all still, heads turning to look at the stairs. With bated breath, they all wait. Tommy's hand is held tightly in Deo's, Luke is gripping Bitz's arm in a death grip, and Boffy's fingernails are digging into the table. They hear wood creak and then Wisp is walking down the stairs. There's a latter clutched in his hand, and he's deathly pale. His face is red and puffy and has semi visible tear streaks. He's sniffling, actively crying, but completely silent. He's shaking too. When he gets to the bottom of the stairs and sees everyone staring at him, he stops, eye widening like a deer caught in headlights. It really just accents how bad he looks, there are dark dark black eye bags under his eyes.
He looks like shit.
"Wispy!" Tommy exclaims, standing abruptly and rushing over. He's taller than Wisp by a few inches, and he looks down as he cups Wisp's face, wiping away tears. "What's wrong?" He asks hurriedly, needing to know who he needs to murder that made his brother this sad. 
Wisp wordlessly hands over the letter in his hands, reaching his now free hands up to wipe as his eyes as another bout of crying starts up again. Tommy takes the letter and steps back, starting to read it aloud.
"Dear Wispexe Smajor-Gaming-Bomb,
It is with deep sadness that we must inform you of this information. On November 3rd, XXXX, there was a glitch in the system of a server. The glitched caused permadeath instantly on everyone on the server, and we regret to inform you that three of those people were Scott Smajor, Jimmy Solidarity Gaming, and Liam H Bomb. Many others were lost, including Shelby Shubble, Fundy Up, 5 up, Hafu Up, and many others. 
A funeral will be held on November 27th, XXXX. You are invited to come and say goodbye to countless of your friends. You may bring whoever you would like, just please don't cause a disturbance. 
We send our condolences and our deepest apologies in this letter, as well as with permission to ask for anything of your husbands since everything is legally yours. 
Sincerely, Noxite Crew."
They all stand there in silence, stunned. Tears prick Tommy's eyes because what the hell, the people who raised him are permanently dead and they weren't even that old-, but he doesn't let them fall. Right now, he can't focus on that. He needs to help Wisp help them piece together what all of it means and then he can mourn and question why the fuck he didn't get a letter. 
"Wisp, what did it mean by husbands?" Deo asks softly, stepping forward to place a comforting hand on Wisp's shoulder. 
"I-I-" Wisp coughs, moving his arm to cover it. "I got married when I was 19." He explains quietly, even more tears pricking his eyes. "And now they're dead." His lip quivers as he holds back sobs. He's so tired, he's been crying for 10 days and he can't believe he still has tears left to shed. Even after he's only been drinking juice boxes he has randomly in his closet. 
All of them are shocked. Not by the marriage part (er, more like only slightly by the marriage part) but by the face Wisp didn't tell them and that they're dead now. They all knew the 3 men mentioned in the letter, of course! Hbomb was a troublemaker on the DSMP, Scott was such a major figure, and Jimmy had played in every single MCC since they started. But they didn't know the 3 of them plus Wisp, their brother Wisp, are married! Or, well, were
Tommy pulls Wisp in for a hug, rubbing his back. "Oh Wispy, I'm so sorry," he says quietly, trying to soothe. He can feel Wisp suppressing sobs and he instantly goes to reassure. "It's okay to cry Wispy, no one here is gonna judge," he can feel and hear as Wisp gives in, starting to sob and wail, pure agony and hurt coating every sound. "That's it Wispy, just like that. Let it all out." 
Tommy whispers reassurance until Wisp has tuckered himself out, falling asleep for the first time since he got the letter. Tommy carries Wisp to their room that has the big enough bed for all 6 of them. He gently lays Wisp down, kissing his forehead softly. He then walks back to the kitchen, letting the shock bleed back into him. 
"Did anyone know about his marriage?" Boffy asks softly, not wanting to talk too loud and rouse Wisp down the hall. 
Everyone shakes their heads and then stares at each other. 
"I mean, it makes sense. The rings, why he disappears sometimes, why he avoids some parts of his life..." Luke says, trailing off mid thought as he realizes something. "Guys, other than us, Wisp just lost the most important people in his life. We're all he has left." Luke's voice is laced with sadness. 
They all stand their for a few minutes, soaking in the information. The silence is broken by Bitz, who wear a determined expression. 
"We're gonna help him. Not that we ever weren't going to, but we're all he has left. Yes, it was kinda bad that he kept his husbands from us, but if you think about it, he was probably trying to protect them. I bet no one else knows they are husbands besides anyone his husbands had trusted with that information. Wisp is our family and losing the loves of your life is never easy. We gotta help him through every step of this, even if he doesn't want it." 
"Well, of course! We would never leave him behind, no matter how many mistakes he makes." Deo replies, crossing his arms. 
"First step, getting more info." Tommy says with a frown.