Yandere Old Republic Females x Fem!Mandalorian!Reader Part 2

One hour later....

Lara POV

Jaesa and I returned to our shared quarters shortly after our discussion with the empress. We had already sent F/N a message, and we were only waiting for his response. To pass the time Jaesa and I decided to spend some..quality time together.

"At least we get to spend some time together before the next mission." I sigh laying down on our bed

"But it makes the reunions so much sweeter." Jaesa smirks climbing on top of me

"You stole my line." I smile wrapping my arms around her neck

She captures my lips with hers, a small moan leaving me. Jaesa's hands find themselves on my hips as tongue flicks across my bottom lip. I allow her access and her tongue doesn't hesitate to explore. Her hands tighten their grip on my hips before moving down, settling themselves on my butt. My eyes widen in surprise when she suddenly squeezes. We were so enveloped in the kiss that we didn't realize someone had entered our room.

"Getting started without me? I feel left out."

I break the kiss looking over at the doorway to see Elara.

"It's not too late to join us." Jaesa smirks motioning her over

"According to protocol 9871-23-"

"Screw the protocols." Jaesa rolls her eyes, "Just come join us."

"Sadly I can't. I came to inform you two that Y/N is awake."

"Have you hard from F/N yet?" I ask as Jaesa and I follow her out

"No."

Your POV

When I woke up I couldn't move from the medical bed. Seriously I was strapped to it. I noticed my armor on a nearby table, and I quickly looked down. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that I was still clothed. Wait. These weren't the same ones I had on earlier..

"You're finally awake."

My head snaps to the doorway seeing Jaesa, Lana, and Elara standing there. I narrow my eyes at them but they ignore it, walking into the small room. They surround my bed, both siths taking my sides while Elara stayed at the foot of the bed. 

"You're pretty cute for a Mandalorian." Jaesa smiles running her finger down my arm

I shiver and try to move away from her but my restraints stopped me. Lana grabs my chin to keeps me in place. I jump when Elara's hand runs down my exposed stomach, sending more shivers down my spine.

"Anyway I'm sure your pretty little head has already processed this but you and your clan are now our prisoners. You or your father's decision will decide your fate." Jaesa smirks as she slides her hand onto my stomach, a dark chuckle escaping her lips.

I growl when she threatens my clan, and I jump forward to attack her. She watches in amusements as the restraints and Lana force me back.

"Such fire...such passion~" 

Elara adds more restraints as the two sith's hands continue to explore my body. They suddenly stop however when Lana's holo communicator beeps.

"Lord Lana."

"What is it Captain?" Lana asks moving away from me

"F/N has responded." 

All three of them smile, "Patch it through."

"Yes ma'am."

A few seconds later a holo version of my father appears. 

"Lord Lana I will not tolerate this occupation. It does not matter if you have my daughter and my clan. If they were captured by your forces then they truly are weak. I won't condone weakness in my clan. You can have them."