Yandere!Reaper Nurses x Abused!Female!Reader

Y/N-Your name

========================================================================

Your POV

I stare up in fear at the large hospital in fear as Doug and stepped out of the portal. I rub my hands nervously, taking a deep breath to try and calm my nerves while pushing the negative memories from my past out of my head.

"It's alright Y/N." Doug tries to comfort me patting my back

I let out a whimper when he starts to pull me towards the entrance, "I-I don't want to go in..."

"It's too dangerous to stay out here. You need to stick with me."

I sigh and nod, knowing that he did have a point. He nods and we enter the hospital, our eyes immediately falling on the dancing nurses. I couldn't help the blush that appears on my face and I try to avert my eyes elsewhere. The nurses giggle at me as we pass them, walking towards the nurse behind the reception desk.

"Greetings and welcome to this place of healing and mercy! Mind if I take a close look at you two?" She leans forward seeming to observe us, "Oh you poor things. Life was not kind to either of you. Especially you cutie." The nurse remarks looking at me

I shuffle behind Doug, flustered by the attention and nickname. This earns a giggle from the nurse, along with her other companion who was standing a few feet away from us. I eyed them worriedly, afraid that they would be like my ex girlfriend.

"Well it looks like you two aren't completely corrupted by that deal breaker. You can feel free to walk around, although some areas maybe blocked off for you safety. Your male friend, however, will have to go to with one of us." She states motioning towards another nurse who moved towards us

My breath hitches and I cling onto Doug's arm.

"It's ok sweetie." The nurse behind the desk tries to reassure me, "We won't hurt you. Just let your friend go so he can be saved."

"It's ok Y/N." Doug whispers to me

I shake my head, "They might be like her."

"Her?" The nurse to the right of us ask

"Her uh ex-girlfriend didn't treat her too kindly..." He answers for me, and for some reason he looked ashamed

"Oh.." The nurse behind the desk tilts her head, "Well we do have to sadly separate you two so.."

She motions towards the nurse behind me, the other one skating over to us and gently removing me from Doug. The nurse softly wraps her arms around my waist as I reach out for Doug. He sends me a look of sympathy before he followed his nurse through double doors. Another nurse joins my side while the one holding my pulls me through another double doors. I start to panic, my chest heaving as I looked around for an escape.

"Easy darling." The other one with us coos, "You're alright."

The one holding me lifts me up, holding me to her chest so I could focus on her heartbeat. As I begin to calm down she skates me over to a bed in the hallway. She sets me down on it with a hum, the other one skating next to her. The two stare at me for a bit, not helping my nerves whatsoever.

"Do you think you can tell us what she did to you?"

"I-I'm not c-comfortable with that.." I whisper rubbing my arm

"It's ok sweetie." They both state, with one of them placing their hand on my shoulder, "Now we're going to go grab something for your nerves ok? We'll be right back!"

The one that carried me seemed to blow me a kiss before they both skated away. As soon as they were out of sight I hopped off the bed, wanting to get away from these weird nurses. I start to explore this wing of the hospital, stumbling upon some offices and reception areas. I quickly pass by those and into the next room. Although as soon as I see what's in it I stop. My eyes land on the six tables in the room, all of them having body bags on them. My nerves immediately come back and my gaze turns to the body coolers behind them, which had white writing on it.

"Men are pigs?" I mutter starting to read the messages, "All men must die.."

I immediately fear for Doug's life and just before I went to find him, the set of double doors slammed open revealing him.

"Y/N!" He sighs relieved, "We need to go. The nurses are trying to kill us."

He grabs my arm just as two nurses bust through the same doors he did.

"The girl doesn't need to be saved. Lord Malak only wants you disgusting male!" One of them growls, charging at us with a large needle, forcing us to jump away from each other

The two other nurses that were with me earlier suddenly came in, swiftly grabbing me and dragging me away from Doug. I try to fight them off but it was no use. They easily picked me up, leaving me helpless as I watched Doug try to fight off and avoid the others.

"Now we're just going to give you a small little injection dear." The one holding me purrs, "It'll help with your nerves....and make you a little sleepy."

I look over to the other nurse to see that she had a smaller syringe with some green liquid in it. I immediately start to thrash and kick at the two, forcing a third nurse to help them and hold down my limbs. The one with the syringe is quick to stab it in my neck, pushing the contents into my blood stream. Within seconds I'm exhausted, my limbs feeling numb while black dots appear in my vision.

"There ya go cutie. Just take a small little nap while we deal with your friend."

A few seconds later my head drops, and I black out.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi nurses doting on chibi Y/N

When I started to come to, my eyesight was blurry. I blinked it away, looking around the room that I was in. It seemed to be just like an ordinary hospital room-with a bed, bathroom, chairs, but no equipment. Sadly I was tied to one of those chairs, but hey at least I was next to the window. As I looked down at the entrance my eyes widen when I see Doug stumble out of the building.

I try to break out of my bindings, but instead move the chair closer to the window. I tried to get his attention by kicking my feet and waving my hands. It seems to work for a moment, Doug looking up at the building and making eye contact with me. A spark of hope fills me, hoping that he could see me through the tinted glass. Sadly this doesn't happen. He looks back down, a look of sadness in his eyes before running back through Bierce's portal. I release a sob into my gag, my forehead resting against the cool glass. A few minutes later the door opens, and from the reflection I recognize the outfit of the nurses.

"It's alright darling." One of the skates over wrapping her arms around my shoulder and pulling me away from the glass, "He may of left you but we won't do that to you."

Another one skates up beside me, lifting the bag to reveal her red lips. She presses a kiss to my cheek, moving her hand down my arm and to my hand, "We'll take good care of you~"