Yandere!Roxanne x Fem!Mechanic!Reader

Your POV

"-thankfully we were able to patch his endo together. I don't know how but I'm thankful that I don't have to try and suit up and sync a brand new endo. Seriously! He was split in two!" My friend and coworker Ty sighs 

"Yeah I have to admit Montgomery was in the worst shape. Although Roxy was-"

"Roxy?" Ty smirks raising an eyebrow

"Shut up." I narrow my eyes at him, "Anyway what I was saying was-"

The break door slams open and I'm once again interrupted. This time it was another maintenance friend of mine, Amelia. 

"-fucking bullshit." She huffs sitting beside me

"What's wrong?" I ask before taking a bite of my snack

"They want all of us to stay overnight tonight." She groans

Ty and I both groan, leaning back in our chairs.

"Why?" Ty asks

"Vanessa's been noticing some weird behavior from the band at night. Higher ups wanted it figured out and fixed before it becomes more of a problem."

"Are they paying us this time? I don't want to get lied to again." I huff 

"Yes they are. They're actually giving us a bonus cause of this, and tomorrow off."

"Whelp nothing we can really complain about there." Ty shrugs 

"I'm fine with it as long as I get paid and we stay away from the daycare. That attendant scares the shit out of me."

"Don't get me started on moondrop." Amelia groans, "That side of him always creeps and scares the kids out. They should just deactivate that side of him."

"Agreed." Ty and I state

Timeskip to closing 

"Alright I already alerted the security bots of your presence." Vanessa states as the shutters close

"And what about the animatronics?" I ask

Vanessa turns back to us with a small smirk, "I'm sure they'll like the surprise." 

I open my mouth to respond but she walks away, leaving the three of us near the entrance.

"Ok so is it that obvious to everyone?" Amelia asks as I turn around to face him

"Maybe. I mean I try to keep my eyes off Monty but it's hard when he wants me with him 24/7."

"Uh oh Ty has a gator simp!" I snicker 

"Shut up. Stop acting like you don't like Roxanne." He huffs playfully pushing me

We begin to walk around the pizza plex, looking for any mistakes in the bots programming or physical forms. After a few minutes we start to make our way towards the animatronics rooms we bump into a familiar gator animatronic. 

"Well I wasn't expecting y'all to stay after hours." Monty greets us his gaze lingering on Ty, "Why are you?"

"Oh um..." Amelia tries to come up with a lie

"Some of the superiors has been complaining about some of the bots malfunctioning at night. They wanted us to try and fix them." I cover for us 

"That's great!" Monty smiles

We nod and try to walk away only to have the gator follow us. 

"Um Monty we kinda need to do this without you following us.." Ty trails off 

Monty lets out a growl causing the three of us to back away in fear. Even though we've tried to correct his anger issues it never cleared up, making him quite unpredictable. After a few seconds of his angry huffing we take a few more steps, eyeing him carefully. He doesn't follow us and we quickly make our escape. We move on to the main part of the pizza plex, where most of the small restaurants and attractions are. As we started our rounds again we spotted something that definitely shouldn't be on the upper levels. 

"Hey guys..." I trail off staring at it, "Is that an endoskeleton?"

My two coworkers follow my gaze, their eyes widening when they see it on the main floor. 

"Yeah. Why is it up here? They're all suppose to be deactivated." Amelia whispers

"Well um let's go shut it down then." Ty states walking down the escalator

We follow suit, cautiously approaching the still standing endo. It doesn't react as we approach which does not help our fear of it. With a gulp I move to the back of it searching for the cut off switch. I locate it within seconds, but right before my hand could flip it the endo grabbed me. I screamed in fear, the endo flipping me and throwing me over it's shoulder. I grit my teeth in pain as my side slams into the ground. It quickly turns it's attention to my friends, going after them. It manages to grab Ty, lifting him up and slamming him to the ground. 

Before the endo could deliver another hit however, Monty and Roxanne rush it. Roxanne slams her guitar into it's side sending it flying away from us. Monty doesn't give it anytime to recover as he charges it, beginning to rip it apart with his claws. Within seconds the endo was just shreds of metal. Monty gives the pile one last kick before rushing over to us.

"Rockstar are you okay?" Roxanne asks helping me up

"Y-Yeah." I wince holding my side, "Just got my side a little roughed up is all."

Her eyes narrow and she swiftly picks me up, rushing me towards the nearest first aid station. Once we arrive she sets me down on the bed, grabbing and handing me some bandages.

"Rox I'm fine. It's just my side is going to be a little bruised." I respond smiling at her as I get up, "It'll probably heal in a few days."

I went to walk around her when her hands suddenly grab my arms, forcing me back in front of her. I look up at her with shock and fear, her yellow eyes turning dark? 

"No..no I can't let you leave." She growls her grip tightening, "Another endo could hurt you. Another staff member could become jealous and try to take you out-"

"Roxy that's not going to happen-"

"You don't know that. I don't know that." She rambles, "I can't let something like this happen again."

"Ok you're taking this way too far." I state, "Maybe you should rest for awhile. After a reboot-"

"NO!" She yells her jaws snapping at my face, "I don't need a reboot. I'm everyone's favorite, and with you I'll be perfect!~"

I try to step away from her but her iron tight grip stops me. She turns her head, her yellow eyes now glowing.

"Now I think it's time for you to reboot Y/N. After a nap you'll feel better~"

Before I could even try anything something hits my head, knocking me out completely.