Yandere!Human!Jasper x Fem!Reader X Yandere!Human!Lapis

Jasper will have vitiligo, which is a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches. This will also be a highschool au. 

Y/N-Your name

H/C-Hair color

H/L-Hair length 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Jasper and Lapis Lazuli. The power couple of the school. Jasper is our star football player while Lapis is the popular girl of the school. Luckily I'm one of their friends so they're nice to me. Now I should probably mention where I'm at in this social 'hierarchy'. I'm basically one of the school's nerds. Yeah I'm friends with other nerds like Peridot and Zircon so I do have some friends. Currently I'm in the library studying for an upcoming test while everyone is at lunch. I heard the library's door open but I ignore it thinking that it was just some person coming to return a book. 

"Studying again Y/N?" 

My eyes widen as I feel Lapis wrap her arms around my shoulders.

"Y-Yeah. I don't want to fail my test." I blush closing my binder

"Did you already eat lunch?" She asks 

I bite my lip debating on whether to lie or not. Last time I skipped lunch to study she got pretty mad at me. Lapis must've noticed and her eyes narrowed. 

"Don't try to lie to me Y/N." 

I sigh before answering her, "No I didn't eat lunch." I mumble 

"Y/N I thought we already-" Lapis is interrupted by another voice

"Hey babe. Hey Y/N." 

We both turned to see her 6ft tall girlfriend. Lapis smiles removing her arms from me and placing a kiss onto Jasper's cheek. Jasper turns to Lapis with a small smile.

"What were you fussing about?"

"Y/N skipped lunch again to study." 

"Y/N.." Jasper looks over at me but I don't make eye contact with the orange eyed girl 

"I know, I know." I huff grabbing my things, "I'll eat lunch in a little bit. I just don't want to fail my test."

"Y/N your health is more important then education. If you fail one test you can still bring it up with extra credit and other assignments." Lapis states as I stuff my binder in my bag

Before either of them could say anything I quickly left the library. 

Jasper POV

We watch as our H/C girl leaves the library in a hurry.

"She was going to lie to me." Lapis states as I wrap my arm around her

"She was?"

"Yeah I warned her not to and she listened. Although I'm afraid she'll keep doing this."

I nod, sitting down which allowed Lapis to sit on my lap. 

"I'll go ahead and move the plan up to today. I can get her this afternoon after practice. She's apparently got a study group meeting today as well. Just make sure her room is ready." 

"Of course." Lapis smiles kissing me

 Timeskip brought to you by chibi Lapis and chibi Jasper cuddling chibi Y/N

Your POV

"Cya Peridot, cya Zircon." I smile waving at my friends as they left

"See you tomorrow Y/N!" Peridot smiles

I make my way to my locker and begin to place my things into it. Although as I'm placing my things into the locker I hear footsteps walking towards me. I turn around expecting to see someone but I see no one. I start to become paranoid and quickly close my locker. I make my way towards the school's entrance looking at each empty hallway cautiously. I pick up my pace as I hear the footsteps following me. Right before I could reach the door I felt someone wrap their hand around my mouth, with a cloth being placed over my nose and mouth. I then feel them wrap their arm around me, keeping me in place. I try to scream but it's muffled by the person's hand. 

"Shh baby calm down." 

My eyes widen as I recognize the voice as Jasper's. I try to kick her but my legs do nothing against her well built ones. My sight begins to get fogged with black spots as my oxygen runs out.

"Don't worry. When you wake up you'll be safe." 

That's the last thing I hear before I pass out.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Jasper carrying chibi Y/N like a princess 

I wake up on something soft and comfortable. I slowly open my eyes to see that I was in a bedroom that I didn't recognize. I try to sit up only to realize that my wrists are chained together and are connected to the headboard. I try to pull on the chains but of course with my weak ass it didn't do anything. Sadly this seemed to attract some attention as the door flew open. 

"You're awake!" I see Lapis smile as she walked over to me

She hugs me tightly before running her hand through my H/C hair. I try to move away from her, only to have her pull me back into her embrace. Before I could do anything she pressed her lips against mine. I was in complete shock I mean she has Jasper! The kiss got even more heated as she begins to bite at my bottom lip. 

"I go out to get food and you don't even text me that she's awake?"

Lapis ends the kiss looking over at Jasper who had some McDonald's in her hands. 

"Sorry I couldn't help it babe." She giggles strutting over and kissing her before grabbing a bag

Jasper rolls her eyes and sits down next to me on the bed. I shuffle away from the two earning a small glare from both of them. 

"She's still a bit resistant but I'm sure we can change her mind." Lapis informs her girlfriend as she hugs me again

I struggle in her grip which makes Jasper get involved. She switches places with Lapis, holding me in an iron tight grip. Although she only had her arms around my chest so my legs are free. I thought of an escape plan as Lapis pulled out some fries.

"Here." She smiles holding up a fry to my mouth

I shake my head no and kick her off of me. Both her and Jasper's eyes widen as she falls off the bed.

"Babe!" Jasper shouts rushing over to her side 

She helps her up and my eyes widen at the sight of blood trickling down Lapis' head. At this moment I knew I fucked up. Jasper looked over at me with pure anger, grabbing my ankle and yanking me towards her.

"Lapis go downstairs and I'll be there in a few minutes. I'll deal with her punishment."

Lapis nods stumbling to the door leaving me alone with her angry girlfriend. 

"Now this has to more extreme since you hurt one of us baby." Jasper sighs grabbing a whip, "I wish you really didn't do that but now I have to teach you a lesson."