Yandere!Ibuki Mioda x Shy!Fem!Reader

Y/N-Your name 

L/N-Last name

E/C-Eye color

F/M-Favorite manga 

Sorry if this is to OC! I haven't gotten around to watching this anime yet so please forgive me if anything is too OC!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I was somehow invited to Hope's Peak High School. You see I'm the ultimate manga reader. I know it's lame but, hey I somehow got an education out of it.  Sadly that means I spend most of my time reading manga, so I'm not a really good at socializing. Basically I have no friends. I do have a crush though. Although it had to be the most extrovert person at this school. She's loud, loves playing rock music, and LOVES to talk. This is Ibuki Midoa of course. I wouldn't have much of a chance though. I mean I can barely stutter out a hi. 

Anyway off of my depressing rant, I was currently reading F/M over again while eating some lunch. A lot of people looked at me weirdly but I ignored them. A few minutes passed and I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and immediately choked on my spit. In front of me was my crush. Her pink eyes bore into mine for a few awkward seconds until I finally responded.

"S-S-Sure." 

"Cool thanks." She smiled sitting down across from me

I simply nodded with burning cheeks and went back to my manga. Luckily for me it seemed like Ibuki wasn't going to let me read.

"Hey I've seen you around. What's your name?"

"I-It's Y-Y/N."

"Y/N? That's a cute name."

I sank further down in my seat as my blush became evident.

"T-T-Thanks."

Ibuki POV

My Y/N looked so cute blushing! I already knew that she has a crush on me and I find it completely adorable! She really is my soul mate! I can't wait to hold her in my arms! I can already imagine what she is going to be like in bed~. Now that step 2 of my plan is complete, all I have to do is get her to my dorm somehow. A smirk made it's way onto my face once a idea finally came to mind. 

"Hey Y/N?"

She nods as she flips a page of her manga. 

"I have a few songs that I just recorded and I wanted someone's opinion on them. Would you be able to help me out?"

She stopped reading and looked at me with those gorgeous E/C eyes.

"M-Me?"

"Of course silly."

"S-Sure! I-I'd l-love to!" 

"Hehe great!" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the cafeteria

"W-W-Wait-!"

I ignored her dragging her all the way back to my dorm. Once I got to my dorm I dragged Y/N in and locked the door behind us, without her knowing. I quickly turned on a few lights and sat her down in one of my pink beanbags. 

"Y-Your room is v-very n-nice Ibuki." 

"Thank you." I smiled as I hooked up some of my speakers. I smirked once I realized the last one was by Y/N, "Hey Y/N could you plug in that speaker over there?"

"S-Sure."

I looked over my shoulder to see Y/N bending over, giving me a perfect view of her ass. I licked my lips and turned back around before she could see me. I picked up my guitar, sitting down across from her. 

"You ready beautiful?~" 

Y/N let out a small squeak as her face became even redder than before. 

"On second thought.." I placed my guitar down and decided to play 'innocent', "You look rather ill. Your face is all red." I stated placing both my arms on either side of her, keeping her trapped on the beanbag 

I placed my forehead on hers.

"You're burning up Y/N." I pulled away with a pout on my face

"I-I-I'm f-fine." She squeaked

I couldn't hold myself back anymore. My hands grasped her cheeks before pulling her in for a kiss. My lips moved smoothly against hers once she finally kissed back. I lowered my hands towards her ass, groping it. She let out a small moan letting me move my tongue in. I easily dominated the kiss since she didn't put up much of a fight. I didn't want the kiss to end but sadly the need for oxygen was too great. I slowly pulled away and smiled once I saw a trail of saliva connecting our lips. I made eye contact with Y/N before licking my lips, breaking the trail. 

"You taste rather divine darling~" 

I moved my lips to her neck trying to find her sweet spot. It didn't take my long, and it helped that she moaned loudly once my lips hit the spot. I nibbled and sucked on her beautiful neck, leaving my mark. Once I deemed it large enough I pulled away. Y/N's face was completely red, and it looks like the stimulation was a little too much for my sweet Y/N. 

"D-Does t-t-this m-mean w-we're d-d-dating?" 

I smirked and pulled her onto my lap, keeping my hands tightly around her waist.

"Yes darling. You're all mine now. I can't let someone come take you away from me~"

She looked at me slightly worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Y-You're just a-acting like a y-yandere."

My eyes narrowed, causing her to gulp. Suddenly her phone went off, and she pulled it out of her pocket. Her eyes widened once they landed on the screen. She jumped up from my lap and made a b-line for the door. Oh no. She's not going anywhere. Just as she touched the door knob I pinned her to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?~"

"M-My d-dorm?"

"Oh no." I giggled, "You're staying here with me. You'll be by my side at all times. Who knows what those boys will do to you. I won't allow you to get hurt."

"I-I'm j-just going a f-few d-doors d-down." 

"I don't care. You're mine. I've marked you. I don't want anyone to look at you other than me. I'm the only one that deserves to see you, your shyness is only mine to experience!" I yelled making her flinch

I pouted using one of my hands to pin her wrists while the other one went to her cheek. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb trying to comfort her.

"I don't want to upset you baby but all you need to do is understand." I grabbed some handcuffs from a nearby table, handcuffing her wrists together

She began to fight me, and I hoisted her over my shoulder before placing her on my bed. I used some ropes to keep her legs still once she got tired of fighting me. 

"Now if you be a good girl I won't put this on you." Y/N nodded making me smile

I kissed her cheek before starting to strip her. 

"Now is there any requests before we go any further?" 

"C-Can I-I a-at l-least g-get my m-manga?" 

"No. It's far too late for that darling, and besides you'll be experiencing something new today~"