Yandere!Raven Branwen x Yandere!Fem!Reader

Your POV

Everything had gone to plan. I had expected something to go wrong but it didn't which made it easy to finally kidnap my love-Raven Branwen. I quietly open the door to my basement, the older woman still unconscious and tied up in the wooden chair.

I approach her form with a smile, giddy that she was finally safe. I mean sure her tribe was very protective of their leader but yet I was easily able to slip a drug into her drink and kidnap her during the night. They were horrible protectors! Unlike them I won't let anyone go near her, so they won't have a chance to hurt her or take her away.

I smile when she starts to wake, her muscles tensing against her restraints. A few seconds pass before her head lifts, her red eyes meeting mine.

"You're finally awake my love,' I start walking towards her, "I was beginning to think I put a little too much in your drink."

She doesn't respond, her demeanor staying eerily calm. Not going to lie that put a small dent in my confidence but I stayed strong.

"Don't want to talk? That's fine you'll have to eventually, I mean there's no one around for miles but you and I."

Once again she stays quiet, finally striking a cord in me.

"Now you listen here my-"

I'm cut off when the older woman begins to laugh, putting another small dent in my confidence.

"What's so funny?"

"You really think you're charge here?"

"Well, you're the one tied up so..."

"Am I? I'm sure you're plan to take care of me is poorly put together, just like how your knots are. I mean seriously Y/N, you couldn't even keep a puppy trapped with these knots."

My eyes widen when she stands from the chair, the rope easily slipping off of her. She stalks towards me like a predator to it's prey, my feet stumbling back until I hit the wall. The Branwen pounces, trapping me between her arms as she stared down at me with a smirk.

"Now allow me to open your eyes-I'm in charge here. You're under MY mercy and care, not the other way around darling."

I lick my lips when she unsheathes a dagger from her waist band, pressing it against my neck while her other hand slid down the side of my body.

"If you ever try to take control, I'll easily put you back in your place, do you understand?"

I nod but the red eyed woman didn't like this, pressing the dagger further into my skin.

"I understand."

Her lips find mine, pressing firmly against them while her hands gripped my hips. I gasp when she pushes me back against the wall, her tongue taking full advantage and slipping into my mouth. I moan into her mouth, my hands cupping her face as her body presses into mine. After about a minute I try to move away to get oxygen, but Raven keeps me in the kiss. Thankfully she gets the hint a few seconds later, leaning back with my lower lip between her teeth.

I was still breathless, and my legs nearly gave out when she stepped away. I brought a shaking hand to my lips, my thoughts swarming from the affection as she searched for her sword. She finds it within minutes, turning to me with a smirk.

"And you really thought you could keep me here."

She strides back over to me, wrapping her arm around my waist as she summoned a portal. As we step through, I become dizzy pressing myself against her side while her tribe came into view.

"Raven you're alright!" One of her tribesmen speak running over to us.

"Of course, I am." Raven scoffs while she closed the portal, "I'm not some weakling."

A few of them try to take me from Raven but their leader kept a tight grip on me.

"There's no need to take her. I'll deal with her myself."

"But-"

"No buts. Now everyone go back to your tents."

At first only a few moved but with one more glare the crowd dispersed. Raven led me over to her tent, her arm not moving from my waist. A few tribe members stared at us but quickly diverted their eyes when Raven caught them. She ushers me into the large tent, her hands finding my hips once again while the flap closed.

The older woman grabs my thighs, signaling me to jump. I do so, wrapping my legs around her waist while her hands move to grab my ass. Her lips find mine again, a moan leaving me when her hands squeezed my butt. The kiss doesn't last long, the two of us falling onto the bed when Raven's legs bumped into the furniture.

Her hand pins mine above my head while her lips moved down to my neck. I whimper as I feel her nip and suck at the skin, likely leaving large marks around the sensitive skin. I arch my back, pressing my front against her before her hands grab my hips, pinning them to the bed.

"Raven please..." I whine grasping her hands.

The Branwen chuckled, looking up so her lustful eyes gaze up to into mine. She pressed a kiss to my collarbone before hovering those beautiful lips above mine.

"Please what?~ I need you to use your words~"

I bite my lip, not wanting to beg. Raven notices her eyebrow raising as she moved away.

"Oh well since you don't want-"

"Wait no!" I call out grabbing her wrist.

The black-haired woman smirks, waiting for what she wanted.

"Please make me feel good. I want you and only you. You're the only one that can bring me the pleasure and I'm yours-"

She suddenly surges forward grabbing my chin, "Say that again."

"I'm yours, only yours."

Her lips crash onto mine as her hands begin to strip me, her feverish lips moving down to mark my collarbone and chest.

"Then I shall take care of what's mine~"