Yandere!Himiko Toga x Fem!Quirkless!Reader

Y/N-Your name

H/C-Hair color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk down the sidewalk with my headphones in my ears. I was one of the unlucky 20% of the population who didn't have a quirk. I didn't mind it that bad to be honest but my classmates with quirks make me wish I had one. Just so I could punch them in the face and teach them a lesson. Alas that can never happen. I sigh, my breath forming into a small cloud in the cold air. I clinch onto my long sleeve shirt tightly since my mother couldn't afford to buy me a jacket. I was currently walking towards Hot Maple, a local diner in which I work at. Although as I passed an alleyway I heard a rather cute giggle.

"You look cold." 

I look to the sound of the voice to see a small blonde haired girl. Her hair was in two buns, and she seem to be dressed in a school uniform.

"And you aren't?" I ask motioning towards her skirt

"I'm use to it." She smiles creepily

It suddenly got uncomfortable so I start to walk away, feeling the weird girls eyes on me the whole time. Thankfully I made it to work safely my boss meeting me with a smile. The old man was extremely kind so working for him was pretty good. 

"Early as usual Y/N." He chuckles turning back to the TV

"-villian Himiko Toga is still loose after a three hour chase with police. She is associated with the League of Villains. She has blonde hair held in two buns, yellow eyes, and is usually spotted in a school girl uniform." The reporter states before a picture of Toga appeared

My eyes widen and I almost drop the glass I have in my hand. It was the same girl that I spoke with in the alleyway!

"If seen call authorities right away." The reporter finishes before the old man changed the channel

I remove the thoughts of Toga out of my mind as a group of customers come in. They were a group of four guys, two of them seeming drunk. Unluckily for me they sat down in one of the booths that I was in charge of. I took in a deep breath before walking over. 

"Hello welcome to Hot Maple. What can I get you to drink?" 

"Um we'll have waters." One of the sober boys spoke

I nod, writing it down before fetching their drinks. I gave them a few minutes to debate on what they would order and walk over. 

"Do you still need a few minutes or are you ready to order?"

"We're ready to order."

"Alright. What do you want?"

"C-Can I have a side of you?" One of his drunken friends spoke reaching for me

I take a step back glaring at him. His friend groaned rubbing his face.

"I'm sorry about Mark. We'll have four philly cheese steaks." 

I write it on the ticket and hand it to the cook. As I wait for the food I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. No one in the diner was looking at me so it only made me even more paranoid.

"Y/N your four phillies are ready." Our chef spoke up

I grab the sandwiches and walk back over to my table. 

"Here ya go." I smile handing out the plates

Right as I place down the last plate I felt a sting on my butt, and I look to see Mark smirking.