Yandere Toph x Fem!Reader

Suyin and Lin also are platonic yanderes in this. Another side note-gotta love a woman in uniform 😏

============================================

Toph POV

I was beyond angry. Y/N had just upped and left in the middle of the night a few weeks ago. We had been going strong, having been together for three years so it didn't make any sense for her to just leave like that. Especially with the bond she had with my daughters. They see her as their other mother. When I had to break the news to them, they were devastated.

"Have you found any signs of her?" Suyin asked me as Lin, and I prepared for a night patrol.

"No. We've gone through all the paperwork in the precinct and nothing. Even called in a few favors. The only thing we found was that she may be with an ex, Alice Filho."

"Who has a history of domestic violence. Some cases even included Y/N, along with stalking charges."

"Why would she go back to her? Why would she leave us?"

"We don't know that right now."

"But you know where that Alice chick lives right? Can't you-"

"Surprisingly no. We did go to the address in the files, but Alice no longer lived there."

"What? Then she must be up to something! And if mom is with her then, then who knows what she's doing to her!"

"Calm down Su." Lin states placing a hand on her shoulder, "Mom and I will find her. There's no need to worry."

She nods and we exit the house. We make our way to the precinct, it being mostly empty except for a few of the others on night shift. They saluted us as we passed but we ignored them. After about an hour of going through some new reports and case files looking for Y/N we find nothing just like the searches before.

We head towards our police vehicle, settling on patrolling the streets. For Republic City it was rather quiet, only getting a couple calls within a few hours. It was getting late, and we thought about swapping with another patrol. Although just as we were about to message them, we got another call. This one however was for a possible domestic. The house was on the outskirts of Republic City, it being rather small compared to the tall buildings of the inner city. We exit the vehicle, my eyes furrowing when I hear the shouting from the street.

As I approach the door, I hear a familiar voice. I motion for Lin to stop moving, listening in for a few more moments. My eyes widen when I finally recognize Y/N's voice, but it sounds like she's scared. I can feel my anger spike when I hear someone shouting at her on the other side of the door. Without hesitation I knock, Lin standing ready beside me.

Your POV

I swiftly wiped away my tears as I heard a knock at our door. I couldn't do much about the bruise on my cheek so all I could hope was that it wasn't the police on the other side of the door. However as soon as I opened it, it was not only the police but Toph and Lin. Fuck.

"C-Chief! Lin, what are you two doing here?"

"We got a call about a domestic violence." Lin states, eyeing my cheek and neck, "And it appears that's true."

"It's not. We just got into an argument."

"Your voice is shaking, and your heartbeat is erratic. There's no use in lying Y/N."

"She also has bruises on her cheek and a handprint neck." Lin informs her mother, causing the chief to tense.

"Y/N-"