Yandere Siren (DC) x Fem!Pirate!Reader

Your POV

I make sure my fellow pirates were distracted by the girls and the booze before silently sneaking out of the bar. I walk further into the harbor the music and laughter from the bar fading with every step. I pause at an empty spot and I double check to make sure no one would be able to see us. After confirming it was hidden enough I sit down dangling my legs over the edge while I waited for her. As I waited for my Atlantean lover I couldn't help but think about the first time we met.

Flashback commencing......

"Look what we got boys and girls!" My captain smirks, him and a few other dragging something onto the main deck

Me and the rest of the crew gather around, my eyes widening when I see a purple haired Atlantean in the net. She was shooting streams of curses at us, threatening to kill us when she got the chance.

"How did y'all get her?" One of the crew asks eyeing her with wonder

"While we were keeping an eye out for any schools of fish we saw her in the water. We were able to get the tri hook in her shoulder, and while she struggled she ended up wrapping the rope around her making it easy for us."

"Wait won't she make us a target now? The other Atlanteans might come after her-"

"And when they do they'll kill you all!" The purple haired female sneers

"Give it a rest will ya? Now Y/N come here." The captain commands motioning me forward with a finger

I gulp but step through the small crowd until all the attention was on me.

"Yes sir?"

"I want you to watch over her and treat that shoulder injury. Me and the boys will get her on the upper deck for ya."

I nod and they quickly pick her up, somewhat struggling with her thrashing. It was useless however and we were able to bring her to the upper deck. They set her down and left, leaving me alone with her. I unclip the small first aid kit from my belt cautiously approaching her.

"Don't come near me." She growls glaring at me

"I-I just want to treat your injury." I respond slowly sitting next to her

She moves to try and swat at me but quickly hisses when the injured shoulder is jostled against the wood. I shift a little bit closer clearing my throat to gain her attention again.

"W-Well since I don't know how long you'll be with us, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Y/N."

"I don't care." She huffs

"Well 'I don't care' can you at least let me see your wound? We both don't want it to get infected."

Knowing that I had a point she reluctantly nods, allowing me to get within arms reach. I gently touch her shoulder, the woman flinching at first but not pulling away. I clear away the ripped red clothing from the wound, sighing in relief when I see it was nothing too serious.

"Well good news-it's nothing too bad. Only one of the three hooks went deep enough to need a few stitches. Fore warning however it's going to hurt while I clean the wounds."

"The only thing that's going to hurt is your face if you cause too much pain."

"As you keep saying." I chuckle rolling my eyes

I open the first aid kit, digging through it as the Atlantean watched me. As I take out the needed equipment the woman speaks.

"My name is Siren."