Yandere!Daenerys x Fem!Dragon Shifter! Part 2

Alright here's part two of the Daenerys chapter!! Have fun XD

Also do you peeps want gifs in other one shots like this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two weeks since my punishment by Daenerys. My back, arm, and stomach were fully healed from all of her marks. I now bore the Targaryen house symbol on my back, making sure that no one would be able to mistake me. I was walking down the castle's halls with a few unsullied when I heard fighting. I ran towards the sound with the unsullied right behind me. My eyes widened as I noticed Daenerys' door wide opened.

"Daenerys!" I yelled and rushed through the doors

She was on the floor rubbing her neck as she looked at a group of unsullied who were struggling with someone. I ran over to Daenerys as the unsullied escorted the person out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly

"Y-Yes I'm fine."

I wrapped my arm tightly around her before helping her up. We were interrupted by a loud screech, coming from her balcony. She quickly went towards the sound with me closely behind her. My eyes widened as I spotted a tiny baby dragon.

"Daenerys? You have another dragon?"

"No. I only have Drogon left."

She went to walk towards the baby when we heard large wings flapping above us. I looked up to see Drogon watching us carefully.

"Oh you sly dog you." I pointed at him smirking

He let out a huff before landing in front of Daenerys. The little dragon hopped towards him nuzzling his snout.

"Drogon?" Daenerys looked at him shocked

He nuzzled her right as three other dragons hopped off his back. He looked at them with some annoyance before he nuzzled them towards Daenerys. They looked at us curiously before approaching us. They sniffed us a few times before practically jumping on us. Daenerys smiled happily while the other two were practically jumping on my stomach. Although some of them scattered as a few unsullied came to the door. The first one we saw was in front of me, growling and snapping at the unsullied who looked at it with no emotion.

"We have the assassin in restraints my lady." One of them spoke, "She is ready for her trial."

A girl? Interesting..

"Very well. I'll be there in a few minutes."

The nodded before going back inside. She looked back at Drogon with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you Drogon. I hate to leave but I must deal with an assassin." Drogon growled at the last word and his children climbed on his back

Daenerys gave him another smile before going back inside.

"See ya around old man." I joked with Drogon but he only gave me a death glare, "I was joking. Realx."

"My flame!" Daenerys called for me

I quickly ran inside as Drogon took off. Daenerys was waiting for me along with a few unsullied. She grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me down the hall towards the throne room. She didn't let go of my hand until she sat down in her throne. Even then she made me stand next to her so I was in her sight. She nodded towards Grey Worm and he left the throne room. A few seconds later he and two other unsullied dragged the woman in. The forcibly made her kneel in front of Daenerys and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

"Arya." I whispered

I tensed up as I saw Daenerys snap her head to me. Her eyes held so much anger. She is mostly pissed because another females name came out of my mouth instead of hers. I ignored her and my E/C eyes softened at the sight of a bruised Arya.