Yandere!Alpha!Namaari x Omega!Raya

FYI Namaari will be a G!P in this which means she'll have a dick

=========================

Raya POV

After the whole end of the world incident everyone thought we would be at peace. Sadly it didn't turn out like that. Instead it almost went back to the way it was. Fang still had their problem of running out of land and instead of talking it out, decided to invade my clan's territory leading to a war. To be honest I hated it. Mostly because Namaari and I became a couple after we defeated the Druun. Now I can't stand to look at her. Every kiss, every night of love we have make me feel like I'm betraying my people and my father. That's why tonight I'm ending it.

I fiddle with my hands as I wait for my alpha lover, leaning against the cool stone ruins in an attempt to calm myself. Suddenly I hear footsteps and I immediately look towards the source. My chest fills with relief when I spot Namaari. She smiles and walks towards me enveloping me in a hug. Her brows furrow when she feels how tense I am.

"What's wrong?" She asks pulling away and settling her hands on my arms

"We can't do this anymore." I mutter stepping out of her hold

"What?"

"We can't be together anymore Namaari."

"Raya you can't be serious-"

"I am Namaari." I state pushing back my omega as she saw the heartbroken expression on her face

"Dep la please just rethink-"

"No."

My omega begs me to go to her as she leans against a nearby pillar, her eyes casted downward to avoid my gaze. After a few moments of silence Namaari takes a deep breath, pushing herself off the pillar as her eyes find mine.

"Can we have at least one more night together?"

I hold my arms looking down and breaking the eye contact as I think about it. I mean it's not selfish to want one last night right? Giving into the love one last time? I gulp raising my head so I could look into those beautiful irises of hers.

"We can."

Namaari surges forward her lips capturing mine as her hands firmly grasp my hips. Without hesitation I return the kiss, her teeth nipping at my bottom lip to let her in. This time I let her in without a tease, her tongue easily slipping past my lips and into my mouth.

Namaari POV

I couldn't let her leave me. We needed her. She was perfect for us. There's no way I was letting her slip past my fingers into some Binturi's hands. I wouldn't allow it. The only way I can get her to stay is by marking and mating her. It's the only way. She'll understand one day.

I easily dominate the kiss, my tongue exploring the old territory with ease. Raya moans into the kiss her hips bucking against mine as she grabs my shirt. A soft growl leaves me, my alpha commanding me to give our omega what she wants. I hold back however since she deserved to be knotted in a place far better than this. I break the kiss and turn to her neck, placing kisses and hickies along the skin, making sure not to permanently mark her just yet. I mutter an 'I love you' with each kiss before kneeling down, keeping me level with where she needed me most. I purr when I smell her arousal, flashing her a small smirk. She huffs leaning her head back as I pull down her pants and underwear, her wet cunt exposed to my prying eyes.

I don't tease her, immediately diving into her soaked folds with my tongue. Raya curses her hand immediately latching onto my hair as she pushes me closer. I grasp her thighs keeping them apart as my tongue does wonders to her. It easily hits her g spot, leaving the omega to hump my face like she was in heat. My alpha swells with pride when our name drops from her lips, begging me to let her cum. She humps my face and I hold back a whimper as my cock twitched with need. I suck on her cilt giving her the silent go ahead. Her walls clench around my tongue and seconds later she cums all over my face. I eagerly lap it up, making sure to keep eye contact with my blushing omega as I cleaned her. I pull away standing up while she falls against my chest.