Yandere!Blood of Zeus Harem x Goddess!Reader

Here's a little clip of these wonderful beauties^

Artemis (left) and Aphrodite (pink hair)

Hera^

==================================================================================================================

I lean against the balcony already knowing what's coming. One of my lovers, Hera, has been eyeing Zeus. I've seen the way she looks at him, and the way she now looks at me. She's grown more distant from all of us. She’s falling out of love with me. I sigh, running my hand through my hair before I hear footsteps behind me. I turned around and there my beautiful, purple, haired lover stood.

“We need to talk.” Both her and I state at the same time

I smile as Hera chuckles, running her hands over her braid nervously. I motioned for her to speak first, since I had a feeling we were going to discuss the same topic. 

“I-I don’t have the same feelings for you anymore.” She speaks looking away, “I’ve fallen for-”

“Zeus. I know. I’ve seen the way you look at him.” I smile sadly stepping away from the railing, “I actually wanted to talk to you about that. I’ve noticed that you are becoming more distant from me. I had a feeling that you had fallen for him.”

“What are you going to do about it?” 

I take a deep breath, “I’m not going to force you to stay with me. If you don’t love me anymore, then you don’t. If being with him makes you happy then be with him.”

Hera looks at me with shock while I look away, hurting from having to let her go into that bastard’s arms. Her hands place themselves on my cheeks, turning my head back to her. 

“Thank you.” She whispers 

“Just know that if anything happens I’ll always be here for you.” I kiss her forehead before walking away, not wanting her to see my tears-

“Y/N are you alright?”

I jump in my seat when Alexia waves her hand in front of my face.

“Yeah I’m fine. I was just thinking about stuff.”