Yandere!Eska and Desna 2

A/N: I just wanted to let y'all know that the smut will be a threesome. If you're not comfortable with it then do not read part 3. I also just want to say that those of you who are not comfortable with Desna being included then don't read this little oneshot series.

======================================================================

Two days later....

Your POV

"Y/N where are you going?" Mako asks while I tried to sneak out of the room

"I was going to meet up with Eska and Desna today."

"Again? You've been hanging out with them a lot lately. We barely see you anymore."

"I know I'm sorry. I just want to spend more time with them. We're beginning to grow close as friends and-"

"It's alright. I get it." Mako sighs cutting me off, "Me and the others just want to spend time with you."

"Well I'll be sure to make up for it when we return from our trip." I smile sadly before leaving the room

I walk towards our meetup spot, greeting a few passerbys. Although I notice that there were more Northern Water benders arriving. Seriously at this point you would think they were invading the south. I push the thought aside, and a smile appears on my face when I spot the two twins waiting for me.

"Desna! Eska!" I rush towards them

"You're late." Eska states

"Yeah I'm sorry. Mako wanted to hang out but I told him I already had plans with you and-"

"He wasn't happy?"

"Well he was kind of sad which made me feel bad." I confess

They don't respond and Eska grabs my sleeve, beginning to drag me towards the docks. A small blush makes it's way on my face when she slips her hand down to mine, intertwining them. As we approach the water the two bend an ice bench giving us a place to sit down. A harsh wind hits me, the cold blast of air making me shiver while the two twins sit.

Desna notices my shiver, "You're cold."

"Yeah even though we've been here a few days I still haven't gotten use-"

I'm cut off mid sentence by Eska who pulls me onto their laps. The two smirk when they see my face flush red from the position. Eska wraps her arms around my waist as she places her chin on top of my head. I relax in her hold and rest my head on her chest.

"So what have you two been up to?"

"Nothing exciting." Eska shrugs, "Although we have something to say to you."

"Hm? What is it?" I look between the two

The two share a look before looking at me, "We want to make you ours."

I pause, letting the sentence sink in, "You mean like a girlfriend?"

"Yes."

I bite my lip thinking about it. I do like them, despite only meeting them a few days ago.

"I-I wouldn't mind that." I smile

Without hesitation Eska captures my lips with hers. I jump in surprise but return the kiss, her grip tightening as I place my hands on her cheeks. I teasingly end the kiss when her tongue swipes across my bottom lip. I chuckle when she frowns moving in her lap to place a quick kiss on Desna's lips. He also tries to deepen it but I pull away.

"Must you tease?" He seems to pout

I giggle and rest my head against Eska's shoulder, "Yes."

I get comfortable in their laps as we enjoy the moment. I played with the collar of Eska's robes watching the multiple ships entering and leaving the dock. Although suddenly I hear Bolin's voice.

"Y/N!"

I sit up in my lovers' lap, noticing my earth bending friend running over to us.

"Bolin what's wrong?" I ask

"I need to talk to you." He states grabbing my arm and pulling me off of the twins' laps

"But-"

"Get your hand off of her." Eska and Desna growl in unison

My eyes widen I spot the two towering columns of water pointing at me and Bolin. My friend pushes me behind him glaring at the two royals.

"I already stated that I need to talk to her." Bolin growls

"Well whatever you have to say you can say it in front of us. You don't need to be alone with our girlfriend." Desna huffs

"Actually I do. It's something personal."

The three continue to glare at each other and I quickly stepped in.

"It's okay babes."

"BABES!?" Bolin shouts but I ignore him

"If it's that important then I'll go with Bolin."

Desna and Eska clearly weren't happy with my decision but they need to deal with it. I kiss their cheeks before Bolin gently grabs my arm, raising an eyebrow at me. He quickly leads me away from them, thankfully not pressing about the whole 'babes' thing. He let go of me when we arrived back in town.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

Bolin takes a deep breath, "Eska and Desna's father has...invaded the Southern Water Tribe. They've been in on it since the beginning."

"What?"

"Yes.  You remember Varrick?"

"Yeah the wacky inventor guy with that assistant chick?"

"Well he's been helping some of the rebelling Southerners. Unalaq wants to arrest him and bring him to trial."

"And why does this concern us?"

"Because he's also after Korra. Look Varrick has a ship on stand by and we're leaving tonight."

"Wait hold on-"

"Look the others will explain it further to you when we get back to our room. For now we need to get out of the open."

A few hours later....

Eska POV

"The Avatar and her friends are beginning to move." Unla, one of our guards we assigned to watch Y/N, reports

"Where were they heading?" I ask

"To the docks. Varrick was with them."

Desna and I share a look before running out of the building. Fellow Northern Water benders followed us as we passed.

"It seems they think they take her away from us." I huff

My brother nods, "It's quite angering to think that they would try but we won't allow them to take her. That and the fact that they're helping a criminal escape."

Within moments we arrived at the docks, immediately spotting our H/C girlfriend and her friends.

"Stop!" My brother and I command but of course they don't listen

A few of our guards shot bent water at them, but the stupid fire bender was able to dispel them. My anger flared when I see Bolin place his hands on Y/N's hips, moving to help her onto the boat. I swiftly bent ice from below them, separating them with the spiked wall. Desna bent water around Y/N's waist pulling her towards us. Sadly before she could get in arms reach Bolin bent rocks at us, breaking Desna's concentration as we had to dodge.

More of our tribesmen began to show up, bending more water at the two. I bent water at Mako when he tried to help Y/N up, hitting him square in the chest. I rush forward as he slams against the boat, his friends shouting at them to get on the boat. Korra bent some air around them trying to protect them while they climbed into the boat. Although they weren't taking away our Y/N that easily. Just as they began to pull away my brother and I bent some water towards Y/N, cocooning it around her before yanking her back. This time her friends couldn't react in time and I rush forward to catch our darling in my arms. I hold back a smile when she lands safely in my arms, upset that she would even try to leave us.

"We have much to discuss with you our feeble turtle duck." I state glaring down at her