Yandere!Pharaoh x Fem!Reader

Pharaoh name: Ahti

Y/N-Your name

F/D-Favorite drink

This was another story idea of mine that I decided just to turn it into a one shot. Although the book version would've included other rulers from ancient kingdoms but oh well! Also Coptic is the language of ancient Egypt. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"To a successful dig Indiana Jones." I smile toasting him before taking a sip of F/D

"Give yourself some credit kid. You did most the digging." He chuckles

"That maybe true but I couldn't have done without your support. Besides it looks like Clark didn't like me telling him not to touch the summoner." I sigh running a hand in my hair

"That's for sure. I was tempted to hit him with my whip when he kept edging towards it."

I laugh setting down my drink, "I don't think he fully realizes what that artifact does. I mean does he really want to bring the last queen of Egypt back? I bet you he doesn't even realize how much chaos that will cause!"

"Yeah that kid is about as crazy as-" Indiana was interrupted by the earth violently shaking 

Both him and I maintain eye contact with nervous eyes thinking it's an earthquake. Although we're proven wrong when buildings from ancient Egypt, around Queen Ahti's rule. 

"Oh that piece of shit." Indiana curses grabbing his whip, running out of the small restaurant we were in 

I threw some money on the table before rushing after him. He hops into our off terrain vehicle and I quickly hop in after him. 

(What it looks like)

Within minutes we were out of the city with old houses rising around us. Even the pyramids themselves seem to be returning to their pristine shape. 

"I swear I'm going to kill Clark." I growl loading up my pistol

Indiana continued towards the pyramid at quite a speed.

"Don't you think you should slow down?" I ask him shifting nervously

"No. We need to stop him before he-" 

Suddenly something shot our two front tires causing the vehicle to stop abruptly. Unfortunately I'm ejected from the vehicle landing harshly on the desert sand. I groan trying to get up but I'm stopped by two ancient Egyptian soldiers holding me down. They said something in Coptic, restraining my wrists before hauling me to my feet. I look over at Indiana seeing that same had been done to him. I struggled against the guard's grips but it didn't work. They tightened their grips, escorting the both of us towards a newly built pyramid. It's larger than the others so I assumed that the guards are taking us to the pharaoh. After a few more minutes of walking we enter the throne room where I immediately recognize the pharaoh on the throne. The guards forced us on our knees a few feet away from her. 

"Pharaoh Ahti..." I whisper looking at the beautiful pharaoh in awe

Although my mood shifted when I spotted Clark next to her. 

"Clark.." I growl lunging at him 

The guards hold me back, my E/C eyes staring daggers into his soul. His gaze holds amusement in them as the guards place more restraints on me. Ahti looks at me seeming to study me. 

"Y/N you should've taken up my offer earlier. You would've been standing here with us and have a whole army at your disposal."

"If you haven't realized it yet Clark these people are centuries behind us. The governments in the surrounding countries will tear them apart."

"I've promised Pharaoh Ahti that I will teach her people how to use the new technology."

I don't say anything continuing to glare him down. 

"Y/N? As in Y/N L/N?" Ahti speaks up her eyes holding so much hope 

"Yes. How do you know my full name?" I ask tilting my head in confusion

"Y/N my lover it's me." She smiles standing up from her throne

She stops just short of me placing both her hands on my cheeks. She bends down a tad bit our lips just mere centimetres apart. 

"I-I don't know you I'm sorry. I know you from history but not personally." I whisper

"Then you must be her reincarnation." 

I look over at Indiana who only looked shocked at the whole situation. Ahti notices a look of anger overcoming her features. She says something in Coptic and the guards grab Indy, dragging him out of the doors. 

"Indy!" I shout trying to go after them but I'm stopped by Ahti

"Don't look at him my love."  Ahti commands 

My face is trapped between her hands, her tight grip not loosing what so ever. After a few moments of silence she steps back looking over at a couple guards. 

"Take her to my bedroom and make sure she stays there." She glares at them 

The four quickly nod, moving forward and hoisting me up by my arms. I try to fight them but they only tighten their grips as they drag me out of the throne room. A few minutes of walking later they open a rather grand door, revealing Ahti's bedroom. They roughly sat me down on her bed, chaining both my ankles to her bed posts. Sadly they keep my wrists restrained, leaving to probably guard the room from outside. 

"Damn it." I curse desperately pulling at the chains hoping that they would somewhat break 

Of course my luck was shit and the chains didn't budge, only making clanking sounds against the bed. After a few more minutes of struggling I give up leaning back against the bed. I decide to just wait knowing that even if I did escape the guards outside would surely stop me. It seemed like a century before I hear footsteps approaching the door. The golden doors to Ahit's room opens, revealing the beautiful pharaoh. She gives me a smile placing her bloodied hook sword on a hook while the guards close the doors behind her. 

"I do hope I didn't keep  you waiting for too long. I know you can get impatient." She chuckles crawling onto the bed

I lean forward going to say something but she places her hand on my chest pushing me back down on her pillows. Her golden eyes baring into mine, passion, love, and something else filling her gaze. 

"I've missed you my love~" She whispers placing kisses along my jawline

I hold in a moan and place my hands against her stomach, trying to push her off of me. She grabs my wrists with one hand pinning them against my stomach. 

"It seems that you're eager to speed this up." She smirks causing my eyes to widen 

"T-That's not what-"

She cuts me off with her lips pressing them hard against mine. For some reason this felt oddly familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.  I try to not give in to her kiss but ultimately fail, giving in to her soft lips. As she ends the kiss I find myself hoping that she would continue.