Shao Kahn and Sindel x Fem!Bodyguard!Reader

Part 1 of 3. Also this isn't too yandere but I don't know where to put it so I'm just going to leave it here. Also in this oneshot series dark Raiden didn't die.

=============================

Your POV

Sheeva and I escort Empress Sindel to the royal spectator box. She flirtatiously had her arm wrapped around mine but I tried not to focus on it. As we arrive the emperor looks at us and we both greet him before I helped the Empress into her seat. Both their eyes stayed on my form until the fighters entered the arena. I remain beside Sindel as Shao Kahn address the warriors and the crowd, sending them into an excited frenzy. He motions for the warriors to fight and sits back down. As the fighting continued I felt Sindel's eyes on me but I ignored it keeping an eye on the crowd.

I held back a jump when Sindel's finger suddenly trails itself down my left clothed thigh. I bite my lip as I feel my face heat up, earning a chuckle from the Empress. In my peripheral I could see the Emperor staring at us but he did nothing but watch with a smirk. Her hand trails upward, her fingertips just barely touching the skin. Although just as her hand reached my arm I notice a hooded individual in the crowd. He kept looking up at us, more specifically Sindel. His hands kept fiddling with something waistband, causing my body to tense. The Empress notices and her brows furrow in confusion. Suddenly he stands and my grip tightens on my spear before he turns towards us. I immediately spot the cross bow in his hands, pointing it directly at Empress Sindel. I swiftly move in front of Sindel moving her down just as the cross bow scraped against the back of my chest plate before it buried itself in the back of her seat.

The man quickly takes off with some of the guards following him. My eyes meet Sheeva and in a silent conversation, she comes forward escorting Sindel to safety while I helped with the chase. I jump down from the royal box, landing on a few empty seats below us. I rush after the others easily catching up to them while they order the man to stop. They make way for me as I rush forward, readying my spear.  I aim for the back of his hooded cape and throw, the spear successfully catching the piece of the clothing and pinning the man to the wall. He tries to free himself but it's no use as me and the others are on him within seconds, apprehending him. I hand my spear over to one of the guards as I force him to stand, dragging him along to the throne room where the empress and emperor awaited.

He struggles in my grip while we enter the throne room. I force him to kneel in front of Sindel and Shao Kahn, the two royals holding nothing but hate and anger in their eyes.

"Why did you attack my empress?" Shao Kahn questions

The man remains silent keeping his gaze on the ground. I growl grabbing a fist full of his hair, yanking his head so he was forced to look at him.

"You answer the Emperor when he speaks to you assassin."

"He is not my emperor." He snarls back glaring at me, "And he isn't yours either."

I narrow my eyes at him. He must be an earthrealmer as well but that doesn't matter. Even if he does know, the emperor and empress won't believe him.

"I won't ask again. Why did you attack my empress?" Shao Kahn snarls his hands gripping his throne tightly

"I will not answer to you." The man growls back

"Well I'm sure a few days in the torture chambers will get you to talk. Take him away." Sindel commands

Two guards nod taking the man from me before dragging him out. I kept my gaze on the three until the Emperor called my name.

"Yes Emperor?"

"What did he mean by that? The "he isn't yours either"?"

"I do not know." I fake confusion, "I never seen him in my life. I truly do not know."

His red eyes narrow but he doesn't press further. I move to stand guard at the door since Sheeva had yet to remove herself Sindel's side, only to have the Empress speak.

"You can retire for the afternoon Y/N."

I look at her in shock, "Are you sure Empress?"

"Are you questioning me?"

I gulp, "No. I'll retire for the night. Thank you." I salute before leaving

As I leave my thoughts trail back to the attacker. He was an earthrealmer no doubt but why would he attack them so randomly with a plan that did not seem fool proof. Suddenly my mind flashes back to when I pinned him against the wall, and then I see it-there was a red lighting mark on his neck. That can only mean two things-either he was a follower of dark Raiden or he was broken down by the demi god, forcing him to follow his orders. Still he wouldn't risk war with Outworld would he?

I shake the thoughts from my head as I enter my room. I begin to take off my armor, my thoughts not staying gone for long. Dark Raiden wouldn't plan something that could go wrong so easily. If he's really focused on killing the Emperor and Empress he would've come up with a better plan and sent more minions who are more skilled. I sigh pushing my thoughts away once again before going to pull off my undershirt. Although half way through pulling it up the door to my room suddenly opened. My head snaps to the door and a blush makes it way on my face as I see the Empress checking me out.

"E-Empress!"

She smirks shutting the door behind me before approaching. I try to keep my eyes off her swaying hips but it's hard when you have an attractive Edenian coming at you. I back up until the back of my knees hit my bed, causing me to fall down onto the comfortable mattress. I watch her in surprise as she bites her lip, trailing one of her fingers up my clothed thigh and towards my shirt. With a smirk she hooks her finger on the bottom, flicking the shirt up towards my face. I jump when her hand touches my stomach, tracing small patterns on the sensitive skin.

"Sensitive are we?~" She chuckles climbing on top of me

Suddenly her lips are on mine and my whole body goes into shock. My hands shake as I struggle to get one brain cell working. Sindel continues her attack, her lips moving against mine while her hands cup my face. Finally after a few seconds I'm able to move and I return the kiss, my hands carefully placing themselves on her fine hips. After a few minutes she ends the kiss, her eyes finding mine while her hand starts to trail downwards.

"E-Empress Sindel what about-"

"Starting without me?" Shao Kahn huffs

Both of us look over at him, seeing his large frame in the doorway.

"I was only prepping her." Sindel hums

"Good. I don't want to miss the good part~"