Yandere!Cinder, Emerald, and Neo x Fem!Reader

Ok so this is going to be a modern AU. You're 19-20 in this.

=========================

Your POV

"Y/N we've had this conversation plenty of times and I won't repeat myself."

"I won't either." I huff crossing my arms, "I love them. I'm not going to break up with them."

"Honey we just want you to be safe." My mom speaks placing her hand on top of mine.

"I am!"

"No you're not! They're criminals for Oum's sake Y/N! You need to be with people that will keep you safe! Why don't you go out with Yang and Blake they seem-

"No! Those two are my friends! My girlfriends who LOVE me, would never let anyone hurt me!"

My father scoffs throwing his hands up, "Does their gang leader even know about you? What happens when they-"

"Yes and I've met her. She sees me as family."

"Sure she does."

Now it was my turn to scoff, pulling out my phone and proceeded to text my girlfriends to see if they would pick me up later. Sadly before I could get a response my scroll is yanked out of my hand.

"What the fuck!"

"Don't curse at me young lady!" My father shouts back, "Now go to your room. You won't be getting this back for a while."

"Honey-"

"Fine." I huff standing up, "But you're giving me my scroll back in the morning. I paid for that shit on my own."

I storm up the stairs, slamming my door shut. I curse my father under my breath, flopping down onto my bed angrily. To be honest I was starting to get fed up with my father. At first, he seemed fine that I was dating my girlfriends, making a few homophobic comments here and there. Then when he found out they were associated with criminals, he blew up. Every chance he gets he shoves that fact and many more in my face.

I groan into my pillow, accepting the fact that I would be stuck in my room for the rest of the night. I really need to move out. This shit is getting tiring and fast. Hell, why did I even listen to him anyway? I should've just left through the front door. I try to go to sleep but that only leads to me tossing and turning for what seemed like an hour. I sigh rolling onto my back as I stared up at my ceiling.

Just when I was about to attempt sleep again, I hear a tap on my window. I look over seeing another small pebble hit the glass. I make my way over, a smile coming over my features when I spot Neo. I open my window, the smaller girl grabbing and leaning a ladder against the house. She keeps a tight hold on it while I climbed down, and I press a kiss to her cheek when I reach her. She smiles grabbing my wrist and leading me down the back alley behind my house, where Cinder's challenge was waiting. 

"Hey babe." Emerald greets me.

"Hey." I respond back as Cinder turns to me.

"Everything alright? We were getting worried since you didn't respond to our texts."

"My dad and I got into it, and he took my phone." I huff bending down to get in.

"Same stuff?"

I stop and go to respond, only to have Neo suddenly smack my ass. I let out a yelp, jumping forward as Neo slid in behind me.

"Babe!" I frown rubbing my butt as she closed the door, "That hurt."

"Oh please at this point you have a high tolerance." Cinder smirks driving away from the alley.