Yandere!Rhea Ripley x Fem!Wrestler!Reader x Yandere!Liv Morgan

Your POV

I stand by Carmella's and Queen Zelina's corner as they wait for Liv and Rhea to make their entrance. We look up towards the ramp as we hear Liv's theme song play and my face immediately heats up. How the hell am I suppose to back up my two tag team mates when she's dressed like goddamn Catwoman...with her whip! She does a small little walk, her eyes remaining on the three of us. Although that quickly changes when Rhea's theme song plays....and let me tell you-I didn't know my gay panic could get worse. I bite my lip at Rhea's take on the Batman costume, both girls practically screaming dominance. Carmella notices my reaction with a smirk and turns to me.

"Don't get distracted by your gay panic enough to miss your cue."

"I won't. The hard part is when I'm going to have to get into the ring with them." I mutter earning a chuckle from her

The two black leather clothed females make their way into the ring, their eyes set on me before moving to my teammates. Rhea grabs a microphone with a smirk wrapping her arm around Liv's shoulders.

"You know I thought they said they were going to give Rhea and I challenge." Liv starts earning a smirk from her partner, "But I don't see one in front of us."

"That's funny coming from a skinny girl like you." Carmella snaps back

"This skinny girl will kick your asses."

"And after we're done kicking your ass we'll take your little protege over there." Rhea finishes sticking her tongue out at me

The two toss away the mics while the ref climbs into the ring, the four girls glaring at each other. A few seconds later the bell dings, signaling for them to start. Zelina immediately went after Rhea but it was clear mismatch. Zelina landed a couple blows but none really seem to effect Rhea. The tall blonde haired woman threw my partner at the ropes, the elastic bands slinging Zelina back towards her and close lined her. The commentators wince at the painful move, the red and black haired female hitting the floor with a thud. She goes to slam her boot down on my partner but Zelina swiftly rolls out of the way, trying to recover.

My gaze shifts over to Carmella and Liv who seemed to be fairing just a little bit better then Zelina. Both women were trading moves, both doing a number on one another. Carmella throws Liv against the ropes, only to have the shorter blonde use it to her advantage, propelling herself towards my partner and kicking her stomach. She doubles over allowing Liv to follow it up with an uppercut, sending her to ground. Liv doesn't hesitate and quickly moves to pin her.

"-and it looks like Carmella and Queen Zelina are in trouble. Both are trying to get out of the pins but Rhea and Liv aren't budging."

My eyes stay on Zelina waiting for her to do my cue. A few seconds later she does it, reaching her hand out in my direction.

"What is Queen Zelina reaching for?" A commentator asks as I quickly hop into the ring

"Wait a minute what is Y/N doing-"

I run behind Liv, grabbing her off of Carmella before throwing her towards Rhea. The force knocks Rhea off of Zelina with Liv landing on top of her. My two teammates groan on the floor in pain, trying to recover as I take on the tag team myself. Liv and Rhea quickly recover, the two smirking as they see me. Liv licks her lips before she suddenly charges at me. She tries to grab me but I use her momentum to push her into the ropes. She bounces off of them and moves to kick me. I dodge it again but Rhea comes up from behind, sweeping my legs out from under me. I fake pain when I hit the stage floor, dramatically grabbing my back. Rhea tries to grab me but I roll away, quickly getting onto my feet. As my back hits the rope Liv charges at me and this time I have no time to dodge her finishing move- The Rope Hung Flatliner. The move 'knocks me out' and my body rolls out of the ring and onto the floor.

The commentators go crazy as I stay still, acting like I had been knocked out. The crowd goes crazy and I can only assume that Carmella and Zelina had gotten back up. The match goes on for a few more minutes until the commentators announce that Rhea and Liv had won. The crowd cheers chanting their names.

"Wait what is Rhea doing?" I hear the commentators again but continue my act of being knocked out

I feel someone grab the back of my stage gear before I'm hoisted over Rhea's shoulder.

"We'll be taking this one ladies. Thank you for the gift." Rhea smirks sticking her tongue out

Liv and her retreat up the ramp, with me still on her shoulder as Carmella and Zelina look on with hopelessness. Rhea and Liv ignore the pestering interviewer continuing backstage. After about a minute or so Rhea drops me onto one of the couches, causing my eyes to snap open as I pout up at her.

"Could've gotten me a little bit closer to the couch before dropping me."

"Sorry princess." Rhea smirks, "Liv and I can make it up to you~"

Before I could question what they possibly could mean by that one of the backstage crew came into the room.

"Y/N Hunter wants to see you."

I sigh and get up from the couch. While I left the room with the crew member I could feel the two wrestlers gazes on me. A few minutes later I was in Hunter's office and he gestured for me to take a seat.

"Ok Y/N I brought you here because we thought of a new route for your career. You see the fans loved the 'evil' arch of Rhea and Liv, especially after tonight. You are going to become apart of their team."

"Rhea and Liv?" I ask trying to hold back my shock

"Yes. It won't start till the next show but from now on you three will be sharing a hotel room."

"Do they already know?"

"They do actually. They were the ones to pitch to me before the show started. Anyway I'll leave you to relax for the rest of the night."

I take my leave walking out into the hall as my brain processed what just happened. I mean I'm going to be working with the two hottest women in WWE....and sharing a room with them. Like how the hell am I suppose to keep my heart in check? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I'm suddenly pinned to the wall. I blush when I look up and make eye contact with Rhea, who was still in her stage gear. Liv was beside her, both women eyeing me like predator would do it's prey.

"Hope you like the news princess." Rhea smirks as Liv trails her hand down my side, "You're ours now~"

I open my mouth to respond, only to find her lips on mine.