Yandere!Demona x Weak!Fem!Gargoyle!Reader x Yandere!Delilah

E/C-Eye color

E/C-Eye color

H/C-Hair color

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let out a sad sigh as I landed on my perch. Tears gathered in my eyes but I was quick to wipe them away. The main reason I'm said is because of Demona. I stuck by her side through all these years, being loyal and helping her when it came to her schemes. Although I've developed a crush on her after all these years. But suddenly this so called Thailog, a somewhat clone of Goliath comes in and she just abandons me. I understand that I'm not as strong as him but you would think that after all this time of being loyal she would keep me, but no.

"Stupid Thailog!" I growled punching the wall beside me, but sadly that hurt my hand causing me to whimper, "I protected her through all these years and comforted her after the vikings came! But then some big, scientific made gargoyle comes in and takes her away."

I looked over towards the horizon seeing the sun starting to come up. I quickly got into my position before I turned to stone.

Timeskip to night time 

I stretched my back once I finally returned back to my normal form. Although I heard something land behind me and I swiftly turned around to face it. My eyes widened though when I spotted Demona.

"Y/N I've been looking for you! You and I are some of our only clan members left. We shouldn't abandon each other."

"That's funny." I chuckled dryly, "You abandoned me once that Thailog showed up. All these years of loyalty to you and you just throw me out! Like I was nothing. I don't want to see you ever again Demona." My chest ached as I said that but it was the truth. I felt betrayed. 

"Y/N-"

"No Demona." I spread my wings as the wind picked up

I jumped off the roof before starting to glide towards another building. Sadly though I felt something collide with me halfway. I let out a grunt once my body slammed against a lower roof. I felt a pain in one of my wings and I looked at my right wing, only to see it bent in the wrong direction. Normally a gargoyle's wing it a lot stronger but I'm weaker than the average gargoyle. I turned to curse whatever collided with me only to see another female gargoyle. She had white hair, along with a much paler skin complexion almost like a humans. My tail swished behind me with nervousness as both her and Demona approached me. I let out a growl and swiped at them with my claws. I barely missed the unknown gargoyle but she quickly grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head. I tried to fight back but it was no use. She was too strong for me. 

"You were right about her Demona."

"Of course I was Delilah. One of the cutest, and submissive gargoyle you'll ever meet." Demona smirked as she sat beside me running her hand through my hair while Delilah held me down