Yandere!Eska and Desna x Fem!Non Bender!Reader

Your POV

Mako, Bolin, Asami, and I followed after Korra as she walked down the ramp. She invited us to join her at the Glacier Sports Festival, hosted by the Southern Water Tribe.

"It's good to be home." Korra smiles while we join her on the dock

"Your home is pretty but damn is it cold." I mutter rubbing the sleeves of my jacket

"Oh you'll get use to it!" The avatar responds throwing her arm over my shoulder

Suddenly we hear a few shouts and we turn around to see another ship docking. A few seconds later the ramp lowers revealing a few guards and what seems to be a father and his two children.

"Ooh who are the lovely ladies?~" Bolin asks

"That's Eska and Desna. The chief's children. Desna is a guy by the way."

I laugh at Bolin, his face turning a light red before turning back to the twins.

"Which one is Desna?"

"The one not wearing the purple eyeliner dummy." I chuckle wiping a tear from my eye

I quickly reel myself back in when the new group walks towards us.

"Korra it's nice to see you again."

"It's good to see you too Chief Unalaq." She greets

"I see you've brought some friends with you this time." The man states, his calculating eyes scanning over our group

"Oh yeah! These are my friends Asami, Bolin, Mako, and Y/N!" She motions towards us

"It's nice to meet you sir." I smile ignoring the intense stares from the twins

"It's good to meet you all as well. Perhaps we can talk more later. For now I need to find Tonraq."

Korra nods and the small group of the Northern Water Tribe quickly walk away.

"Well they seemed intense." Mako speaks

I hold back a snort as Korra responds to him, "Yeah they're kinda weird but let's forget about that and enjoy the festival!"

A small timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N cuddling with chibi Desna and Eska

"It doesn't look like your cousins are having fun..." I point out when I spot the two twins staring at the nearby stands with disinterest

To be honest I thought they were hot. I mean sure they don't express their emotions too well but damn.

"Then let's go group up with them!" Bolin suggests wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "Besides I want to try and get closer to Eska."

"Of course you do." I mutter

"I think we'll sit this one out." Mako states as Korra nods in agreement

"Ok then! Wish us luck!" My earth bender friends smiles dragging me over to the two

"Hey you're Eska right? Korra's cousin? I don't know if you remember but I'm Bolin and this is Y/N."

The two look at us before looking at each other.

"I do believe they wish to create a bond with us based on our geographical origin." Desna states

I giggle at his remark, to be honest I found it cute. The two suddenly look at us causing me to jump in surprise. Eska looks right into our eyes, a smirk now present on her face.

"You amuse me. I will make you mine." Eska states while her brother glares at her

Bolin and I look at each other confused, "Which one?"

My heart stings when she grabs Bolin's collar making his eyes widen.

"You. Now win me prizes. Your friend can tag along." She states beginning to drag him with her

I follow behind them walking next to Desna. A few seconds into our walk I notice that he kept glancing at me. I give him a smile when his eyes meet mine, and I could've sworn I saw a blush on his face.

"So I hear from Korra that you and your sister are pretty close." I speak wanting to strike a conversation with him

He glance at me and I thought he was going to stay quiet but much to my surprise he speaks.

"Yes. We are very close. We trust each other."

"As all siblings should." I nod, my smile faltering

"You seem upset by my last statement." Desna quickly inquires, "What about it upset you?"

"Oh well I um had an older sister that I was once close to." I mutter rubbing my arm, "Although after she almost sold me to some criminals and was arrested I stopped talking to her."

Desna doesn't say anything, his eyes taking in my reaction. I don't notice the other twin looking back at me, before she looks at her brother, the two having a silent conversation. Thankfully the awkward tension is broken when Eska stops in front of a stand.

"Win me that." Eska commands Bolin pointing at a turtle duck plush

"U-Um sure." Bolin stutters paying the stand tenant

Right before he was about to start the game Desna, much to everyone's surprise, stood next to Bolin.

"I wish to participate as well." He states as he pays the tenant

Eska raises an eyebrow at his sudden wish to play any of these games. I watch with a small smile as the two face off. In the beginning Bolin had the upper hand but soon Desna outmatched him. The earth bender sulks when Desna won, the water bender pointing at a baby turtle duck plush as his prize.

"I didn't take you for plush lover Desna." His sister remarks when he turns around

"It's not for me." The slouching brother responds turning to me, "Here. Accept it as my apology for bringing such a depressing topic up."

I blush and smile while I take the adorable plush, "T-Thank you."

Out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw a hint of jealousy in Eska's eyes as she looks between me and her brother.

"Sorry Eska. Your brother-"

"It's fine. Besides there are more prizes to be won."

Another timeskip brought to you by chibi Desna and Eska cuddling chibi Y/N

Desna POV

"It's getting rather late. Me and Y/N should start heading back now." Bolin states

I frown not wanting to be separated from the cute H/C female. To be honest ever since I saw her I wanted her. Especially now that we've talked. She was just too kind hearted. Everyone would try and take advantage of her. I can tell my sister was starting to feel the same way since she started to ignore the Earth boy and started paying attention to Y/N more throughout the night.

"Sadly Bolin's right. We wouldn't want to worry our friends too much."

Eska and I both nod knowing our father was expecting us as well. The two begin to walk away but Y/N suddenly stops, turning around and walking towards me. My body goes rigid when she kisses my cheek, a blush on both of our faces.

"Thank you, for the prizes." She ducks her head in embarrassment before running after her friend

"She's very kind isn't she Desna?" Eska asks jealousy and anger clear in her eyes

"Yes, yes she is. She's is almost too kind for this world."

"I wish I could've gotten closer to her tonight."

"Well we do have a few days. Perhaps we can get....closer to her without the interference of her friends."

"Perhaps. They don't deserve her."

============================================================================================

Don't worry this is part 1 of part 2 (and possibly a part 3 if y'all want a smut scene).

Also

I love these two.