Yandere!Evil!Alpha Captain Marvel and Captain Carter x Fem!Omega!Reader

Captain Carter art is by Jake Bartok on Art Station.

Your POV

Your POV

I smile walking into the small throne room of the Scarlet Witch. I was one of her very first followers, supporting her and defending her against anyone who dared to attack her. I continued to stay by her side even after she took over the multiverse, despite some rebellions from a few dimensions. I think it would be very safe to say I was one of her most devout followers.

The four red beasts glance at me but ignore my presence for the most part since well they pretty much knew me by now.

"Y/N." Scarlet smiles lowering herself to her throne, "Do you have an update for me?"

"Yes my queen." I state holding my fist to my chest, "The rebellion in dimension 278 has been taken care of. The enforcers have potential followers in the cells."

"Any potential enforcers?"

"I'm afraid not. The heroes of the dimension were deemed too dangerous and they seemed to have been unaffected by any attempts of mind control."

"What a shame. I thought a few of them would have potential-"

My queen is interrupted by the opening of the throne room doors, revealing two alphas that could take my breath away. They were of course my mates-alpha Captain Carter and Captain Marvel. The two were very flirty when courting me and never missed a chance to show off their strength. Needless to say it didn't take very long for me to fall for them. I hold back a purr as I make eye contact with Carol, the alpha smirking while she discreetly flex her muscles. Her uniform did very little to hide the muscles, the black and scarlet red uniform just highlighting them even more. Carter rolled her eyes pulling someone in chains in with them.

"My queen we have a prisoner from dimension 256. We believe he may know about someone planning and organizing rebellions in another dimensions."

She motions them forward and I step away watching as the man struggled in his chains.

"John Walker." She begins glaring into his soul, "A man wanting so desperately to claim a mantle that never was nor will be his."

He sneers at her before spitting at her, earning a swift punch from Carter. He groans as our queen simply wipes off his spit.

"Now you're going to tell me exactly who and what dimensions these hidden rebellions are."

He laughs, blood dripping down his chin while he glares at her, "I'm not telling you shit."

"Oh you don't have to." She smirks, her red wisps of magic circling his head before shooting themselves into his ears finding their way to his brain

He struggles against my alpha's holds but it's no use, our queen's eyes glowing red while she goes through his memories. After about a minute or two the magic disappears and a smirk appears on her face.

"Thank you for your cooperation."

"Rot in hell."

Scarlet laughs ignoring his comment before flying back to her throne. Although John wasn't done.

"We'll come for you and your little bastard children. They won't-"

She cuts him off lifting him into the air by his neck. He gasps clawing at the red magic around his neck but it's no use. The four red creatures come forward as our queen motions them over, my two alphas moving to stand beside me. After a few more seconds she slams him into the ground before one of the creatures grab him.

"You made a mistake threatening my children. Take him to the torture chamber. Make sure he can't even move."

The creatures nod, dragging the man out of the throne room. She turns to us her anger somewhat diminishing but we could still see it in her eyes.

"You are dismissed. Besides I'm sure you three would like to celebrate a successful mission?"

I blush as my mates nod swiftly moving us out of the throne room. I snuggle into Carol's side purring at the closeness.

"It's clear you missed us princess."

I hum in agreement nuzzling her as I discreetly scent her. Peggy chuckles grabbing one of my hands a pressing a kiss to my knuckles. We continue to our room making small talk as we pass fellow followers and enforcers in the halls. Within minutes we're back at our room and my lovers quickly usher me in.

"Let's get the celebration started shall we?~" Peggy smirks her hands trailing down to my hips

Timeskip smut cause I don't feel like writing it

I groan hearing someone talking just outside our door. I try to go back to sleep but the talking soon turned into a commotion. I pout but get up quickly putting on some clothes before heading outside into the hall. As soon as I open the door I immediately spot the group of intruders. Their eyes widen as we all made eye contact.

"WE HAVE INTRUDERS-" I shout only for one of them to jump towards me covering my mouth

The person was too late however. I smirk behind the hand when I hear my lovers and other enforcers jump awake, the ones already on guard duty charging towards us. One of strangers summons a portal, the one holding me beginning to drag me towards it. I fight against their grip, but no matter how many times I kicked, thrashed, and bit their hand they kept their grip on me. The last thing I saw was my alphas angry and worried eyes.