Yandere!Daenerys Targaryen x Fem!Reader

Y/N-Your name

E/C-Eye color

Won't lie. I'm seriously thinking about making a Yandere Daenerys book XD

-----------------------------------------------

I stood next to Jon after Daenerys left after her speech.

"I-I can't stand next to her anymore." I whispered to Jon, "She's gone too far."

Jon softly took his hand in mine and squeezed it softly.

"No one knew that she would go mad." He whispered

A few unsullied approached us and I could feel their eyes on Jon and I's hands that were intertwined. I gulped and removed my hand from his. He looked at me confused until he spotted the unsullied.

"Īlva dāria wishes naejot ȳdragon lēda ao." (Our queen wishes to speak with you)

I nodded, "Nyke'll sagon paktot konīr."

"She wants to see you now lady Y/N." Grey Worm walked towards us grabbing my arm tightly

Jon glared at his hand on my arm.

"You don't need to grab her like that Grey Worm. She was going with you anyway."

They exchanged glares before Grey Worm let go of my arm.

"Gūrogon zirȳla naejot se dāria. Nyke'll deal lēda se traitors." (Take her to the queen. I'll deal with the traitors)

My eyes widened as the unsullied lightly grabbed my arm, pushing me forward.

"No!" I growled pushing away from them, "Run Jon!"

Jon's eyes widened as Grey Worm almost hit him with his spear. The unsullied tightened their grips on my arms rushing me towards the castle. I could hear the calls of the Dothraki and unsullied as they clashed with Jon's allies. When we entered the throne room the unsullied finally let me go. Daenerys turned to me with anger in her eyes.

"I leave you alone for two seconds and he's holding your hand! I knew I shouldn't have trusted him around you!"

"D-Dany please-"

"No!" She grabbed my jaw tightly, "You won't be going near him or anyone else. You'll be staying by my side and you'll never leave me."

I pushed her away from me and rubbed my jaw.

"I didn't want to believe them Dany. But it's true isn't it? You've gone mad! I can't stay with someone who murders innocents! I'm sorry Daenerys but I hope to never see you again." I turned to walk out when the unsullied blocked the way with their spears

"I'm not letting you leave my flame." She whispered in my ear before she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist, "You're going to stay by my side. Where you belong." I struggled in her arms but it was no use

Grey Worm walked into the room with a few scratches on his face.

"Are they ready?"

Grey Worm nodded, "They're allies have been dealt with and our awaiting you in the courtyard."

"Good." She turned to the six unsullied that brought me to her, "Maghagon zirȳla naejot se courtyard. Mazverdagon sure ēza iā sȳz view." (Bring her to the courtyard. Make sure she has a good view.)

They nodded and took my arms again, leading me out. We entered the ash covered courtyard and my eyes widened as I saw who was lined up. Jon was in the center, with Arya and Tyrion at his sides. Unsullied stood behind them to make sure they didn't run. Jon's worried eyes connected with mine as the unsullied made me stand a few feet away from them. My E/C ones held sadness in them and Jon hung his head in defeat. It was silent as Daenerys' allies waited for her to emerge. They didn't have to wait long as she walked towards the steps rather angrily. She glared at the three before addressing her allies,

"The three in front of you are traitors. Tyrion Lanninster, freed his brother who murdered my father. Jon Snow and Arya Stark who plotted to kill me. Jon Snow also tried to murder your future queen."

I looked at Jon confused as he had a look of shock on his face.

"I never said-" He was interrupted by an unsullied punching him in the stomach

"May this be a warning to our enemies and anyone who dares think to betray me." Drogon landed beside her 

Daenerys' green eyes looked into mine. There was no sign of remorse, just anger. 

'Please,' I mouthed to Dany, 'Don't do this.' 

She was unmoved however looking back up at Drogon.

"Dracarys." 

Without hesitation Drogon breathed fire onto them. I closed my eyes and looked away as their cries of pain reached my ears. Meanwhile the Dothraki and unsullied were cheering. Eventually they went silent as I heard her footsteps coming towards me. She softly placed her hand on my chin and I finally opened my eyes. Drogon nuzzled me as gently as he could once he realized that I was crying. Actually it probably doesn't matter to him. Perhaps he's only trying to make his mother feel better by making me feel better. Daenerys looked down at me with sympathy but they quickly changed back to their emotionless state.

"You shouldn't be crying over them Y/N. They tried to take you away from me." 

I didn't say anything and lowered my gaze to the ground. She removed her hand from my chin with an angry growl,

"Take her. Make sure she has a cell to herself."

The unsullied nodded and escorted me to the dungeon. For some reason it was one of the only parts of the castle left. The unsullied secured my wrists and ankles tightly in chains before throwing me into a cell. I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my chin against my knees. I was honestly worried with what Daenerys had planned for me. Especially now that she's gone crazy. I closed my eyes and let my body sleep off it's exhaustion. 

Little timeskip brought to you by Peter Dinklage

I was awoken by humming, and someone running their hand through my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to see Daenerys cuddling my head on her chest. She placed a soft kiss to my forehead once she realized I was awake. I relaxed into her embrace until I spotted a knife in her hand. My eyes widened and I quickly scurried away from her. I gulped as I realized she had a whip in her other hand. 

"Y-You came here to k-kill me?" I asked fearfully as she stood

"Of course not!" She looked shocked that I would even suggest that, "I would never hurt you my flame."

"T-Then why do you have a knife? And a w-whip?" I cowered back into the corner trying to stay far away from her as I could 

"Oh these?" She held them up in the torch lit cell making sure I got a good view of them, "They're going to make sure that you NEVER leave my side again."