Yandere!Cowgirls! x Abused!Shy!Fem!Reader

I do not own the art or the characters! They belong to their respective owners!

B/F/N-Boyfriend name

E/C-Eye color

H/C-Hair color

Y/N-Your name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

B/F/N tightened his hand on mine as we rode our horses into the new town. As we rode into town I noticed that there weren't any guys here. It was full of women. After a few weird looks B/F/N made us tied up our horses in front of the bar. 

"Don't do anything to embarrass me." He growled giving me a stern glare, "And I better not see you with any other men."

"B-But there a-aren't any m-men a-around-"

He interrupted me with a harsh slap to my face.

"What did I tell you about interrupting me!?" He yelled gaining the attention of a few locals 

"N-Not t-to."

"At least you remembered something. Now come on." He grabbed my arm tightly, "I need a drink." 

He dragged me into the saloon and the smell of whiskey was the first thing to hit me nose. I mentally cringed and B/F/N finally let go of my arm.

"Go claim a booth. I'll be there after I get my drinks." He commanded and stomped over to the bar

I nodded and sat in a booth the furthest away from the bar, and it happened it to be a corner booth. I looked around the saloon starting at the bar. B/F/N was chugging down whiskey once again and I quickly looked away from him. I made eye contact with two women across the saloon. One girl had brown hair pulled up in a bun and brown eyes. She had on a red dress with a corset. The other girl looked like some type of performer. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Both of them were smiling at me and once we made eye contact they got up from their table and made their way towards me. I began to panic and before I could realize it, the girls were next to me.

"Hey babydoll." The girl in the red dress purred placing her hand on my thigh

I flinched at her touch and both girls frowned.

"What's your name doll?" The blonde asked as the other woman removed her hand

"I-It's Y/N." 

"Cute name for a cute girl like you

"Cute name for a cute girl like you. My names Lydia~" 

 My names Lydia~"