Yandere!Salem x Fem!Dragon Faunus!Reader

"This is wrong." I mutter against her lips.

Salem sighs, her eyes narrowing as she steps away, "You always say that and yet you come back." She walks around me, her hand trailing up my wing causing it to flinch, "If it's so wrong then why not end it?" Salem pauses coming back to stand in front of me so her brightened red eyes stare into mine, "Are you seeing anyone? Is that why you keep bringing that up and being so hesitant?"

"No, I love you. I wouldn't dream of seeing someone while I'm with you-"

"Good. I mean no one would be able to take care of you the way I can. Those humans could never love you like I do."

"I'll always be faithful to you my goddess but that's not the problem. Ozma-"

"Ozma doesn't know-" She goes to interrupt but I stop her.

"That's what bothers me!" I confess, "I'm sleeping with the wife of the man I see as my brother. You even have children-"

"Who loves you. Yes they also love Ozma but you're there for them when he can't be."

"Do you not feel horrible when we are intimate behind his back? I-"

"No, because I love you Y/N. Ozma doesn't make me happy, you do."

"Then why not leave him?"

"The people see us as gods, and you, our protector. If I were to leave him, it could possibly ruin everything we've built. I can't risk that right now."

Anger bubbles in my chest as I stand, keeping my back to her.

"I understand my goddess." I scoff walking out of the bedroom.

I take a deep breath willing myself back to the present. I watch as team RWBY and their allies fight off swarms of grimm, succeeding for the moment. Although if they didn't get help soon, they would falter. I stand up from my crouching position, cracking my knuckles before flying towards them. It only takes a few flaps of my wings until I'm above them, brandishing my chain blades before setting them on fire with my dragon fire.

I threw them out into the waves of grimm while I landed in front of the small group, the fiery blades easily taking care of the large mass of grimm

I threw them out into the waves of grimm while I landed in front of the small group, the fiery blades easily taking care of the large mass of grimm. I force the fire out and sheath my weapons turning to the teams while they stare at me in shock.

"Woah she's a dragon faunus!" The shorter girl, Ruby beams practically jumping in her spot.

"Wait you're the faunus from Ozma's past! It's Y/N isn't it?" The girl whom I recognize as Blake speaks staring at me in disbelief.

"The one and only."

"Yeah, didn't you have a title or something?" Weiss asks as the group crowds around me.

"It's the protector," I tense hearing Ozma's voice, "That is her title."

"It was the protector." I corrected him, "I'm not that anymore."