Yandere!Rhea Ripley x Fem!Reader x Yandere!Liv Morgan

If yall aren't a fan of the plot for this one then I'll publish another Yandere Rhea x Reader x Liv oneshot as an apology

================================================================

Your POV

"And remember do NOT leave this room." Rhea growls her hand still on my neck, giving the sensitive skin a small squeeze. I nod, earning a smirk from the two WWE wrestlers, "Good girl~"

The two peck my lips before leaving, locking the door behind them. I release a breath of relief, glad that neither of the two had realized that I was able to grab my phone earlier from Liv's bag. With shaking hands I unlock it, going straight to the one person who can help me. I make sure the call volume was down, and hope as it rings that she picks up.

"Y/N holy shit!" I hear Nighttra on the other line, "Where have you been?"

"Y-You remember me telling you about Rhea and Liv a few weeks ago?"

"It came true didn't it?"

"Y-Yes. I-I need you to try and help me get out of here."

I hear something shuffle before Nighttra answers, "I have time before they find me again. Where are you at?"

I furrow my brows at the first sentence but I push it to the back of my mind, "In one of the backstage rooms at the WWE Arena in Orlando. I don't know which one but-"

"Don't worry about it. I'll be able to find you with one the devices I have. I'll be there in a few minutes."

She hung up after that leaving me to stress. If Rhea and Liv caught me doing this...there's no telling what they would do to me. I've already tried to escape once and I still have scars from the punishment they gave me. The tension in the private room filled with every voice and footsteps that passed by. I was scared that it may have been Rhea or Liv, but at the same time it inspired hope in case it was Nighttra. After a few more tense prolonged minutes I hear a knock at the door.

"Y/N? You in here?"

"Yes!" I smile running over to the door

I hear Nighttra fiddle with the door handle before the door unlocks revealing the small girl. I smile in relief, enveloping her in a hug. She tenses and pats my back, a small smile on her face.

"Let's hurry up and get you out of here yeah? Don't want any of their fellow wrestlers seeing us."

I nod and she quickly leads me down the hall, towards the parking garage. We only catch the eye of a backstage crew member, who only gave us a quick glance as we slipped away. I bite my lip with every step, fully expecting one of my 'girlfriends' to pop out at any moment and bust us. Much to my relief it never happened, even as I hopped into Nighttra's car. I remain silent as she starts the car, quickly pulling out of the spot. I slouched down in the seat while we pulled up to the security check.

"Enjoy the matches?" The guard asks

"Yes sir." Nighttra answers with a smile

"Glad to hear. I know as an employee you see these quite often but I'm happy they haven't gone too stale. Now even though you're an employee I still need to see your ID ma'am."

Nighttra pulls something out before handing it to him, "I understand sir. It's only part of your job."

The guard glances down at the paper before his eyes widen and he quickly hands it back to her.

"You have a good night."

"You too."

He quickly let's us through the gate and Nighttra stuffs the small slip of paper into her pocket.