Yandere!Alpha!Glynda x Fem!Omega!Reader

Since Glynda is an alpha in this she will have a dick.

====================================

Glynda POV

I closed my eyes while I continued my lesson, ignoring my scroll as it kept flashing with notifications. I assume that it was probably another professor, or Ozpin, wanting to talk to me after class about something. The thought is enough to agitate me further since I wanted nothing more than to go straight home. You see, my love Y/N, was currently about to go into her heat. I was hoping to untie her and bring her to our room when I got home since she tends to behave when she gets needy. Although if Ozpin wants to talk then that ruins those-

"Miss Xiao Long." I huff grabbing the blonde alpha's attention as I glare at her, "What is distracting you from this important lesson?"

"Oh um your scroll is going off-"

"Yes I know. Please keep your obvious inquiries to yourself and stop talking to your team. Next time it will be lunch detention."

Yang nods and quickly goes back to paying attention. After a few more minutes the bell rings, most of the students rushing out the doors to lunch. I sigh shaking my head and pushing up my glasses, walking back to my desk. I sit down in my chair grabbing my scroll.

"Now let's see who's been-"

My eyes narrow when I see a notification from Y/N. How did she even find her scroll? I had it locked in drawer in our bedroom! Wait. She'll be in so much- My eyes widen when I open the message, finding a naked Y/N looking at the camera lustfully as she held up two glistening fingers.

I need you alpha~

My breath hitches and I can't stop the blush that covers my face. My inner alpha screams to go to her and this once I agree with it. I immediately sent Ozpin a message saying that I needed to leave and swiftly made my way out of the classroom. Some students look at me in shock as I walk past them, exiting the academy and approaching an airship.

As soon as it touched down in Vale, I swiftly exited the ship, ignoring the strangers that tried to greet me as I passed. Within minutes I was standing in front of our door, swiftly unlocking it with my keys.

I open the door to our shared house; my nose immediately being assaulted by Y/N's tantalizing scent. I bite my lip when my body reacted, my skirt getting tight as I make my way upstairs. I open the door to our shared room, her scent growing even stronger.

My breath hitches when I spot Y/N's panting form on the bed. Our blankets had been formed into a circle; my adorable omega having built a nest out of them. Upon catching my scent, she turns her lustful, begging eyes meeting my green ones.

"Alpha~" She whines out reaching out to me.

"I'm right here darling~" I shush her, starting to strip out of my clothes.

A whimper leaves her as she waits, her hand just barely missing my arm. I carefully climb on top of her making sure to not mess up the nest and upset her. The cute omega moved around anxiously as she waited for me to give her what she needed.

"Seeing as you snuck around once again, I should punish you." I huff causing her eyes to widen and shake her head.

"N-No please! I-I know I shouldn't have b-but I n-need you-"

"Do not interrupt me." I growl causing her to bare her neck in submission. I sigh leaning down and nuzzling her to try and get her to relax, "As I was saying I should punish you, but since you decided to contact me instead of anyone else, and for that I'll give you my knot. Besides I know it's been some time since I've touched you, and you've been a good girl for me."