Yandere!Futa!Sheeva x Fem!Neko!Reader

Y/N-Your name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

It wasn't too often for Liu Kang to ask for company to Outworld, so when he asked me I agreed. Although what I didn't expect was for Kung Lao to be with us. The stubborn monk pretty much flirted the whole time with me while on our way to the palace. 

"I'm telling you Y/N. You're purrfect." 

"Please don't ever say that again." I groan as we enter the throne room

"Your highness." Liu Kang speaks looking at Kitana with a love struck look

We all give a small bow but when we look up I notice that Kitana wasn't alone. Jade, her bodyguard was of course beside her, but Queen Sheeva also was here. A small blush forms on my face when I make eye contact with the Shokan queen. You see despite being a Earthrealmer I still had a tiny crush on her. 

"Who is your new companion?" Kitana asks eyeing me with curiosity 

"She is Y/N L/N. She's apart of a rare species called nekos. They're part cat and part human." Liu Kang states

"It's an honor to finally meet you Kitana Khan." I bow again, "Liu Kang has told me so much about you." 

"Oh really?" She smirks looking over at Liu Kang who is blushing

I nod seeing that Sheeva had yet to take her eyes off of me. My eyes shift over to hers and a smirk appears on her face. My blush darkens as I see her casually flex her four arms. My attention is drawn off of her however when Kitana stands from her throne. 

"Let us talk about what I called you here for Liu Kang."

"Of course your highness." 

The two walk out of the room with Jade following behind them. 

"So what are we suppose to do?" Kung Lao asks breaking the awkward silence

"I can show you around the palace." Sheeva speaks walking towards me

She stops in front of me her golden orbs meeting mine once again. 

"S-Sure. That would be nice." I smile my tail twirling behind me with excitement

The Shokan queen offers me one of her arms and I slide mine between hers. We begin to walk with Kung Lao behind us. Sheeva notices and spots it immediately. 

"Only Y/N." She growls eyeing the monk with disdain

"As you wish your majesty." 

Sheeva POV

The pictures didn't even compare to her beauty. Y/N is beautiful beyond comparison. Not only that but she already seems like a perfect fit. She's respectful and submissive, a perfect match for me. I walk her out into one of the courtyards and I notice her discomfort with me. 

"If you don't mind I would like to ask you some questions about your kind." I state noticing her black ears shoot up

"O-Of course. I guess my kind is new to Outworld so you must be curious." 

"Are nekos good in combat?"

Y/N giggles and for some reason I feel proud of that. 

"I guess you can say we are. We're not really good in the strength department but we specialize in swift and effective combat."

It looks like I'll have to keep her protected in the future. I don't want any Shokan or Tarkatans attacking her, "What kind of weapons do you use?"