Yandere Queen Xenomorph x Female!Reader

Y/N-Your name

Queen xenomorph name: Diana

---------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

We're so dead. Goddamn Burke just had to be selfish. 

"This is all your fault!" Ripley screams at Burke

Hicks quickly moves forward separating the two. I watch the scene with fear as my shaky hands try to hold my gun still.

"You sent us to our deaths just for some damn raise!" Ripley seethes trying to get to him, "We should throw you out with them!"

Burke only watches in complete fear as Hicks struggled to keep Ripley back.

"We need to stop arguing." I spoke up gaining their attention, "We'll accomplish nothing if we just stand here and bicker. Let's just find a way out then we can feed Burke to the xenos."

"She's right." Hicks sighed, "Let's hurry up-"

Hick was interrupted by a loud bang on the steel door. All of us froze slowly turning to the door that has a huge dent in it.

"T-They've found us.." I whisper slowly taking a step back

The xenomorphs continued to bang on the door as we desperately tried to find a way out. Within a minute they busted down the door, rushing towards us. I begin to open fire at them killing a few of them before being pushed from behind. I land on the floor with a 'THUD' with my gun scattering away from me. Out of the corner of my eye I see a smirking Burke who quickly takes off. I went to get up but two tails wrap around me. I struggle in the xenomorph's grips causing them to hiss in frustration. They didn't let me go though and only tightened their grips on me.

"I swear to God if I ever see Burke again I'm going to kill him." I growl

A few minutes later we enter this large room with egg looking things. My eyes widen when I realize what they are. The xenomorphs quickly begin to stick me to the wall until a loud hiss fills the room. They turn around and my eyes follow them, spotting a rather beautiful alien queen. The two xenomorphs move away as the queen moves towards me. 

"What is your name cutie?" The queen hisses making my eyes widen in surprise

"I-It's Y/N. How do you speak my language?"

The queen chuckles, "My host as a child was human. I can understand your language, and I have some human parts. Also my name is Diana." She smiles her tail swishing behind her 

She places both of her claws on my cheeks, keeping me in place as she leans forward. Her red eyes look down at my lips before smashing our lips together. I gasp in surprise allowing her tongue to enter my mouth. I struggle against my restraints but she completely ignored my plight. Her long tail wraps around my waist pulling me closer to her. Her boobs press up against mine as the kiss became heated. As the kiss trailed on, my need for oxygen did not. Black spots start to fill my vision while Diana didn't seem to take notice. She finally pulled away when she noticed that I started to become limp in her arms. 

"I'm so sorry my queen." She chuckles, "I forgot that your kind needed air."

She steps away from me letting the weird substance keep my trapped against the wall. Suddenly one of the facehuggers housing thing opens, revealing the weird hand looking creature.

"Aren't they precious?" Diana asks smiling at one of her offspring

"S-Sure." I stutter keeping my eye on the creature as it started to move towards me

This causes Diana to narrow her eyes at the facehugger. It continued on it's path before Diana moved in front of it, hissing loudly.

"NO!" She growls, "She is my future mate! You will not harvest her!" 

The small facehugger jumps back, skittering off to another part of the hive. Diana huffs turning back to me. To my surprise she cuts off my bindings and her tail easily lifts me up. She walks over to what looks like a throne, sitting herself on it. Her tail set me down on her lap letting her place her chin on my shoulder. She plants small kisses on my neck as purring sensations begin to come from her. 

"You're so perfect." She whispers planting a kiss to my jaw line

A few minutes go by that's filled with kissing and praise from the queen xenomorph. I don't say much since I didn't know what to say. I mean what would you say if a queen xenomorph had feelings for you? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Diana's head suddenly plopped down on my shoulder. I notice that she is asleep giving me the perfect opportunity to escape. I slowly ease out of Diana's grip, slipping her tail off of me. I'm surprised that I'm able to get out of her grip so easily but ya know what I'm more focused on getting the hell out of here. I slowly make my way through the eggs before booking it down the hall. Although half way to freedom two praetorian xenomorphs land right in front of me. 

"H-Hey guys..." I chuckle taking a small step back, "You don't mind moving do you?"

Even though they didn't have eyes I could tell that they were glaring at me. Suddenly the one to the left hisses loudly most likely alerting Diana.

"I'm going to name you shithead." I growl before trying to rush past them

Of course my attempt fails miserably with both xenomorphs tackling me to the ground. They pinned my arms to my back, keeping my head on the floor. Within seconds loud footsteps stop right behind us.

"What was she doing?" I hear Diana ask one of her xenomorphs

It gave her a short hiss before hauling me to my feet.

"So you were trying to escape hm?~" Diana smirks her tail wrapping around me in a death tight grip

"No...I was only going for a walk." I lie giving her a small smile

"Now you're lying to me." She sighs, "I do believe I have to teach you a lesson."

She drags me back to her den with shithead and the other xenomorph in tow. They block off the exits before Diana slams me against the wall, sticking me back in my restraints. 

"You'll come down when I know you won't run from me, but now I'll have to teach you your lesson." She smirks evilly ripping my shirt off, "I hope you realize that you won't be able to walk anytime soon."