Alpha Namaari x Omega!Raya 2

Two days later....

Namaari POV

Raya and her, or I should say our, daughter plagued my thoughts on the way back to Fang. Not even the reveal of Sisu could distract me. I still couldn't believe that I had a daughter, and with one of the prettiest and impressive omegas around. It pains me however that she thought so little of me. Although I guess I should've expected it, especially after what I've done.

I shake those thoughts from my head as I prepare to talk with my mother. General Atitaya came along as well not saying a word while we approach Chief Virana in the courtyard. Upon hearing our footsteps she turns around greeting us.

"Namaari, General."

"Chief Virana." We greet her saluting her

"I see that both of you are empty handed. Did something come up?"

I take a deep breath, "Actually something did. When we went to get the dragon gem pieces Raya was not alone. She had assembled what was left of the Heart pack. Even the last dragon, Sisu was with her. We were outnumbered."

"Sisu? She actually did it? Impressive. Is that all?"

I go to speak but I find myself unable to. General Atitaya looks between us before answering for me.

"It's Raya."

"Yes clearly but what about her?"

"She has a daughter and-"

"She's mine." I finish

"Yours? And you're sure of this?"

"When I chased after her a year ago she ended up going into heat. I tracked her to a nearby cave-"

My mother holds up her hand immediately silencing me.

"And you're sure?"

"Chief Virana she's a stark image of Namaari. There is no question that she's hers."

I hear my mother take a deep breath and I gather the courage to look her in the eye.

"Even though I am happy that I have a granddaughter I thought I taught you better. I told you to avoid making emotional decisions and make smart ones. Clearly you did not bother to listen. Now we have to key in the factor of your daughter."

"Mother-"

"I've heard enough Namaari. I'll be taking back command of the royal army. You don't need to worry yourself anymore."

With a wave of her hand she dismisses me. I huff but do so walking away from the two. Although I make sure not to wander too far sticking close enough to over hear their plans on how to get Raya to surrender Sisu.

Raya POV

"We have all the gem pieces except for Fang's." I state

"Yes but we saved the hardest for last. Chief Virana keeps it on her at all times. It won't be easy getting it from her." Xuan sighs leaning back against his chair

"Not to mention the countless guards and the canal." Cai adds

"Well how about I go in there and try to talk to them?" Sisu speaks

"Like you did in Talon?" Bian snorts, "Yeah no. Fang has the best warriors for a reason and besides their selfish. They'll try to capture you and use you to their own advantage."

"Then how should we do this?"

We all go quiet since no one of us really had an answer. As we try to come up with a plan one of my nervous tendencies came forth. My leg begins to shake causing me to bounce it against the floor. After a few seconds I feel a hand on my thigh, trying to help me stop the tremor. At first I thought it was Cai but it was Bian. I wouldn't have minded but the alpha was rather touchy since I rejected her. She's still been trying to get with me and continues to make moves despite me telling her off multiple times. I glare at her and shuffle closer to Cai who gives her a glare of her own. Although the small amount of contact was enough to spark an idea.